Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have an odd feeling about this game...

BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

When i saw a video on Gamespot, it looked ALOT like World of Warcraft.

Fucking Great.

I don't think they will have gamecards as a payment method though so there goes 90% of the immature pre-teen population

Look at video #1 and #2.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/middleearthonline/media.html

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

Comments

• maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by Balter

I don't think they will have gamecards as a payment method though so there goes 90% of the immature pre-teen population

or people like me that dont have a credit card and can't get mommy or daddy to use theres for me
  • ValidurValidur Member Posts: 48
    Tis strange how every new mmo is compared to WoW, graphicly or gameplay wise, give it a rest, it's boring. Personaly I think the gfx look pretty sweet, sure its slightly 'cartoony' but it's no way as bad as WoW's N64 look.

• apocalanceapocalance Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

Originally posted by Balter

When i saw a video on Gamespot, it looked ALOT like World of Warcraft.Fucking Great.I don't think they will have gamecards as a payment method though so there goes 90% of the immature pre-teen population Look at video #1 and #2.http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/middleearthonline/media.html

Thanks for the link.. but the first video I watched looked NOTHING like world of warcraft. I'm not sure if you've ever played wow but it looks nothing like that. Actually, that video footage looked more like the terrain in Lineage 2 but I only play L2 for a short while.

Anyway, in my experience, every MMO attracts immature gamers. I end up playing with a small group of friends and having fun regardless of the community of players.

so...

• furyjubfuryjub Member Posts: 15
    Game card or credit card there will always be immature ppl who play. You find out real fast what type of person is behind the toon, and if they arn't your cup of tea you can avoid them. Or use the all powerfull /ignore option