Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backgroundmusic not playing

GeistGeist Member Posts: 79

Hi,

anyone knows why the background music is not playing in the game? I can hear the .ogg files with winamp and the music is great, but I don't hear it in the game. Music is set on 5 in my options. SO anyone knows a patch or something to fix this?

Geist

P.S.: Still playing TW Beta not US image

I can't do anything but live my life

"Dumm ist nur der, der Dummes tut" ~ (Forest Gump)

Comments

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318
    It's not broken.  For some reason, in the Beta they do not implement the music other than the main log-in screen, but in the retail, they implement the music.

• AgamemnonZAgamemnonZ Member Posts: 72
    Yup there is no beta in early Open Beta stage. After some time there will be an update called "Prelude" with many new things. I thought the music was activated in that update as well, or it was activated before that time.

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by AgamemnonZ
    Yup there is no beta in early Open Beta stage. After some time there will be an update called "Prelude" with many new things. I thought the music was activated in that update as well, or it was activated before that time.

maybe, i never played after Prelude.  so... there is no beta in the early open beta eh? ^^