Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats da BEST MMORPG tat i should play???

WHATS DA BEST MMORPG TAT I SHOULD PLAY?

i just got banned of runescape permantly (level 113) and i need a new game to play but theres alot of options and i dont noe which to choose so can any one tell me which game to play?????

THANX GUYS

AZ

Comments

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Originally posted by locoboy150
    i just got banned of runescape permantly (level 113) and i need a new game to play but theres alot of options and i dont noe which to choose so can any one tell me which game to play?????
    THANX GUYS

Your age is 13 I see.

World of Warcraft.

::::20::

Have fun!

- Zaxx

• professorgryprofessorgry Member Posts: 3
    Hahaha, nicely put.

Yeah, WoW would be a good choice.

Or just look around this site at some of the upcoming games.

• locoboy150locoboy150 Member Posts: 6

THANX ALOT GUYS

ill look into WoW

AZ

• vel_burnvel_burn Member Posts: 16
    Yup yup. I've actually been playing a few of the upcoming games and Hero Online (not to be confused with Hero's Journey) looks to me the most promising. It's still in the beta... and it's been down for a bit (argh). But, considering it's a free2play game AND about martial arts, I think a lot of people are gonna be interested. I mean, the graphics aren't bad at all for a f2p and the storyline is pretty extensive. So yeah... just a thought in case you're interested in that kind of stuff. 

• DistilerDistiler Member Posts: 416

THANX GUYS

WIT TAHT CURRICULUM U SHUD GO PIK STAR WARS GALAXEIS AND PLAY AN UBR JADI WIT RED LIGHTSAEBR!!11!!1!!! WTF LOL
  • nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490
    WoW or Guild Wars.

Or if you want another free one then maybe look at Silkroad/Ferentus or SpaceCowboy.

Silkroad- www.silkroadonline.net
    Ferentus- www.ferentus.com
    Spacecowboy- www.gpotato.com

• KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by vel_burn
    Yup yup. I've actually been playing a few of the upcoming games and Hero Online (not to be confused with Hero's Journey) looks to me the most promising. It's still in the beta... and it's been down for a bit (argh). But, considering it's a free2play game AND about martial arts, I think a lot of people are gonna be interested. I mean, the graphics aren't bad at all for a f2p and the storyline is pretty extensive. So yeah... just a thought in case you're interested in that kind of stuff. 

You know speaking of Hero Online. I personally think its kinda crappy to have potion spaming. >.< But other then that yeah I like the game. to me it seems like a Ragnorok online without the insane grind, and maybe even a little more fun to play. But hey thats just what I think.

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht

• vel_burnvel_burn Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Kyoruto

You know speaking of Hero Online. I personally think its kinda crappy to have potion spaming. >.< But other then that yeah I like the game. to me it seems like a Ragnorok online without the insane grind, and maybe even a little more fun to play. But hey thats just what I think.

Yeah it's true that there's pot spamming. But it gets a lot better at higher levels. The pots are there so lowbies can get a feel for the game without dying so often... But I can understand how more experienced players who don't need the catering can be a little annoyed. Just stick with it more and you'll see the rewards in the end. ^_^
  • finalhourfinalhour Member Posts: 63
    GUILDWARS!
  • OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

I actually suggest somthing diffrent I suggest you start playing final fantasy xii for pc.  Or you should play the new mmorpg forgotten warrior there is a post about it in open beta.

As the games creator I realy enjoy it and so do 20 people who got to play it early! well all you guys must wait until july 4th to start the beta test it is worth the wait!

But you should either play one of those two so happy gaming!

ps: sorry to hear about your recent ban from runescape.

Sincerly, OldKnight

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493

THANX GUYS

They are trying to trick you.  You should go to a game like Eve. 
  • ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539

Originally posted by nomadian
    WoW or Guild Wars.

What he said...

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539

Originally posted by wjrasmussen

THANX GUYS

They are trying to trick you.  You should go to a game like Eve. 

EVE is great but only for the most mature, dedicated and hardcore gamers, be prepared to invest around 5 hours in the tutorial for this game... or skip the tutorial and forever wonder how to jump start your ship from space, accidentally press the eject button, eject your pod and blow yourself up. (That actually kinda sounds fun...)

• noname12345noname12345 Member Posts: 2,267

Originally posted by paranoidpvp
    EVE is great but only for the most mature, dedicated and hardcore gamers, be prepared to invest around 5 hours in the tutorial for this game... or skip the tutorial and forever wonder how to jump start your ship from space, accidentally press the eject button, eject your pod and blow yourself up. (That actually kinda sounds fun...)....Or accidently shoot the space station during tutorial...oops

• I have a hole list of games that you can play WoW lineage 2 Lineage 1 Rubies of Eventide ROSE Online Flyff Ragnarok Online Rakion Gun Bound Gunz Online America's Army Wolfenstein
    there are lots of Online MMORPG's to play why dont you just check the Game List it is there to help you!! :) Good luck with finding a new MMORPG....
    P.S If you need more help just send me an E-Mail [email protected]   

Good luck
    Lucy Delanisc.

• SarenniaSarennia Member Posts: 127

You said you played Runescape.... Please make a new account and continue playing.

• TithrielleTithrielle Member Posts: 547
    You're 13, got permanently banned from Runescape and can't spell properly...

Please stay away from MMORPGs.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by Distiler

THANX GUYS

WIT TAHT CURRICULUM U SHUD GO PIK STAR WARS GALAXEIS AND PLAY AN UBR JADI WIT RED LIGHTSAEBR!!11!!1!!! WTF LOL

What the hell have I ever done to you?

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    "ogre island" i think itll be your type of game

• lego_boy93lego_boy93 Member Posts: 27
    WoW
  • Amnesiac07Amnesiac07 Member Posts: 103

THANX GUYS

I would play Spell Check Online, it's DA BOMB!
  • AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

Originally posted by Amnesiac07

THANX GUYS

I would play Spell Check Online, it's DA BOMB!

Or Typing of the Dead possibly?

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.