Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

15% Flame Spitter For Sale

DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/auction/item.php/id=143135

My friend finally decided to sell the 15% Flame Spitter today, the rarest item in the game! Yes the prenerfed 15% flame spitter only estimated to be around 30 left in the game!. But isnt this worth only 1k you might ask yourself and the awnser is NO. This is not the 10% on that is currently avalable this one is no longer avaiable to get and extremely rare. This might be your only chance to ever get it collectors so dont blow it! This item is also the ultimate caster weapon too so dont hesitate bid now!

Comments

• saw333tsaw333t Member Posts: 1
    U gotta be joking me right??? who has that much money?? no one will ever reach a million, unless you never pvp and straight up farm for the rest or you life. goodnesss. dont u think the price is over priced?? i understand that its rare, but man no one is going to have 2 million gold thats just mind boggling. maybe you should rethink that price.
    maybe like half a million.

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198
    I know it seems like alot and I too wouldn't believe it untill i've seen people with that much money this also is'nt the first 15% on guru it is the 2nd one first one sold for a little over 3 mil and that was a couple months ago. Also some dwarven axes that were perfect sold for 3-4 mil too earlier this year. I don't know how they got that much money but, I dont really bother to find out probibly ebay where u can get 1 mil for like 35 bucks. I only have 110k which some people think is nothing and some think im rich. 

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539
    Just so you know... My friend has a farming business, he has 3 gw accounts and over 2 trillion PLATINUM. And by the way the fiery flame spitter has recently been ditched by all 55 monks because the totem axe came out, better than flame spitter and only 10k. Heh... sorry but looks like you arn't going to get loads worth of cash for that uber rare item afterall.

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198
    The Totem axe is basicly just a hod sword it subs out the 15% for the energy plus 5 and thats besides the point the Flame Spitter isn't worth millions just for the mods but for its rarity too.