Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hmmm.... 5000 posts

ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077
I really need to spend less time on this site :)

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Sig image Pending
Still in: A couple Betas

Comments

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646
    yeah you do 

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144
    At least most of your posts are NOT garbage, well except this one hehe, grats on 5k.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

grats, you're even more of a forum troll than the rest of us ::::15::

• Khazan001Khazan001 Member Posts: 13
    I registered so long ago but just now starting to post.....I figure ill catch up to you in about 17 years.
  • theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by Khazan001
    I registered so long ago but just now starting to post.....I figure ill catch up to you in about 17 years.

I did the same thing. I didn't post for like a year after I got my account. I just got the account to hang around these forums, and watch ::::15::

• CalmaeCalmae Member Posts: 115
    Dito bud, I only really started looking at the forums about 3 weeks ago.

Gratz on the 5k mark OP

• GarmanGarman Member Posts: 69
    5K... smells forum speed hack long way....

lol, anyway gratz

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

Rich Cook

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Originally posted by Elnator

::::08:: Grats on the whopping 5,000 posts Elnator!

...You and I have had our agreements in threads and our heated debates on certain topics inside a few threads as well. But from what I have seen, your posts are not too frequent when you always have quality posts and reasons as to why you believe the way you do.. or you give factual data to back up what you say. I dont think that I have ever seen any posts such as "EQ2 suxxors!" from you, and that is saying a LOT on these forums!

Anyhow thanks for giving us so much to read and try and post a little more often will ya, ya damn lazy bum! ::::18::

- Zaxx

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Originally posted by zaxtor99

Originally posted by Elnator

::::08:: Grats on the whopping 5,000 posts Elnator!

...You and I have had our agreements in threads and our heated debates on certain topics inside a few threads as well. But from what I have seen, your posts are not too frequent when you always have quality posts and reasons as to why you believe the way you do.. or you give factual data to back up what you say. I dont think that I have ever seen any posts such as "EQ2 suxxors!" from you, and that is saying a LOT on these forums!

Anyhow thanks for giving us so much to read and try and post a little more often will ya, ya damn lazy bum! ::::18::

- Zaxx

Thanks Zaxx :)  And everyone else who replied :)  I just looked at my post count and saw 4999 so had to post this one to commemorate the occasion :)  Actually I noticed and started watching for it when I hit 4980 or so.. I was like... ok... I gotta announce number 5000 just so everyone knows how much of a friggen GEEK I am :)  LOL!

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• cornolio1cornolio1 Member Posts: 35
    is this a something special if man sit all day in forums ? and dont lose chance to post something ...

sk8 4 lif3

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Originally posted by cornolio1
    is this a something special if man sit all day in forums ? and dont lose chance to post something ...image

"Go away and stfu, ya damn n00b!" ::::01::

- Zaxx

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by cornolio1
    is this a something special if man sit all day in forums ? and dont lose chance to post something ...

Yeah.

• neschrianeschria Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Grats on reaching and passing 5000, Elnator!

I think I'd be less likely to congratulate you if you'd posted "OMG, wut a noob!" 5000 times. Thank you for having something to say. :)

This is where I draw the line: __________________.

• locoboy150locoboy150 Member Posts: 6
    HMMM I'VE POSTED ALOT TOO

AZ