Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars Episode 3

Hello.

I'm waiting excited for the new Guild wars expansion coming out late in 2006.

And I was wondering, if you guys knew some information about it, there haven't been released yet by Arena net (... nc soft).

So feel free to submit what ever you guys know about it.

Comments

• apocadallapocadall Member Posts: 64
    I doubt anyone here would know because its not an MMORPG.

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Also, who cares?!?!
    GW is a piece of crap, go play a real game kid ::::12::

• roflgurlroflgurl Member Posts: 7
    cool! i hope they add more pve content, even though the name implies it is a pvp game.

ROFL

• gizard89gizard89 Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Well guildwar rock in my opinion.Teamwork and communication is vital to win guild battles.I dont think a kid can handle it
  • ownth3c0wownth3c0w Member Posts: 33
    they need to make the PvP BETTER!!!!

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

they are prob gonna get on their real schedule(the one they want) with a new expansion every 6 months.

they  have 2 in developement right now.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• hotdoggiehotdoggie Member Posts: 12
    I wonder how long they will keep releasing for?
  • NavsterzNavsterz Member Posts: 229
    The next expansion i have heard is going to be set in africa, as this is something i read on a site in an interview with a Guild Wars creator.

Either way with the next expansion, we might see new class, definetly new skills and definetly a whole new range of PvE missions and PvP missions.

-Navster

-Navsterz

• CryoplasmCryoplasm Member Posts: 1
    Its called Guild Wars: Nightfall.  You can check it out at 1UP.com. Its supposed to be set in a "North African-themed world."

• luposruffluposruff Member Posts: 6
    hmmm seeing how the themes are next one will be latin american theme or perhaps austrailian?
  • TeeBeeNZTeeBeeNZ Member Posts: 259
    The Africans and Austrlians are kinda the same. Large tiles of dirt hot weather, things thatll kill you.

• Synyster777Synyster777 Member Posts: 301
    aussie theme would be funny tho, a kangaroo as a pet would be nice since we already have tigers so I say aussie them all the way lol

Lend a hand and break the chains of regularity you lean so closely upon

• mazer2mazer2 Member Posts: 5

love is a wonderfull thing

• Dudeman7475Dudeman7475 Member Posts: 78
    they are also going to be adding 2 new classes to the game. what there going to be no one knows as of yet. im hoping for maybe a new worrior type class like a duel sword class instead the daggers, the assassin was kind of a let down for factions

• paranoidpvpparanoidpvp Member Posts: 539

African theme, here is info on the two new classes.

The Paragon
    The paragon isn't meant to be a frontline fighter. Instead, the paragon is best suited in a support role as a battle commander, capable of supporting teammates by throwing spears and using verbal chants and shouts that can boost the fighting abilities of those nearby. And the paragon's angelic nature isn't just aesthetic, as this profession's presence can help teammates resist hexes and other curses.

It's easy to identify paragons on the battlefield, thanks to their angelic look. Even the paragon's armor is saintly in appearance, thanks to the incorporation of ivory and mother of pearl in its materials. And if that weren't enough, a paragon's metal armor usually has the form of wings engraved in it. It's no wonder that the Elonians in the game believe that paragons are guardian angels sent by the gods to serve as champions for the people.

The Dervish
    If the paragon is best while standing back from a fight, the dervish is at home in the heart of one. These holy warriors are capable of striking at multiple targets simultaneously with their wicked scythes. Of course, they're armed with a whirling, spinning attack that's perfect for when in the middle of a bunch of foes. Dervishes can also cast spells on themselves that aid in their assault, and the profession has various healing and protection abilities as well. The profession's most powerful ability, however, is to temporarily transform into the physical embodiment of a god.

Since the profession is part warrior and part priest, dervishes are clad in robes rather than armor. Protection comes mainly from the dervish's agility in battle, as well as the various protection enhancements and spells. In addition to the robe, dervishes are equipped with bracers on their arms, and they're constantly hooded to show their humility to their gods.

link:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/guildwarscampaign3/news.html?sid=6154159