Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grinding

2»

Comments

• indiindi Member UncommonPosts: 149

There is nothing wrong with grinding as long as

1) you get rewarded for your effort,

2) a skilled player is able to level faster than an unskilled one, so that the skills actually influence your leveling speed and process.

And with grinding I do mean killing thousands of mobs of the same kind. I got no prob with that as long as the game fulfills the two mentioned points - and not to kill thousands of easy mob where any bot could do the job.

With point #2 I mean things like: a team of aoe mages as DD and a main tank that keeps taunting the mass and manages to clear out a whole camp of mobs at once while 1-2 good healers that know how to do their job keep the team alive - just as example... I love to see things like that.

• unb0rnunb0rn Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by iNDi

With point #2 I mean things like: a team of aoe mages as DD and a main tank that keeps taunting the mass and manages to clear out a whole camp of mobs at once while 1-2 good healers that know how to do their job keep the team alive - just as example... I love to see things like that.

i like that as well, but i don't like it when everything falls apart if one person leaves the team. but then alot of the team based games are only good for soloing up to about lvl 30. after that, solo = grind
  • skeete12dieskeete12die Member Posts: 16
    i don't think theres any game without a grind. if they created a game full of all content it would take years to develop.
  • unb0rnunb0rn Member Posts: 27
    they could have a patch every(day/week/fortnight) for new content

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    www.battlegroundeurope.com has no grind at all and is great if you like sims/mmopgs

• moptopRPGmoptopRPG Member Posts: 49

DUDE your mentality on games rcks I am with you on everything a game should have!

What games do you reccomend

~*(MMOs)*~
    ATD3, ACEO, AoC, AO, AC, CO, COH, COV, DAC, DR, DDO, EO, EVE, EQ, EQ2, Flyff, GW, HG:L, HO, KO, L2, LotRO, MS, MUo, PotBS, PS, RagO, RF, ROSEo, Ryzom, SB, SWG, TLA, TMO, V:SoH, WO:AoR, WOW

• xuinashaxuinasha Member Posts: 117

Originally posted by Reign
    I love grinding as long as I'm in a group... solo grind = no fun.

my only problem. :P