Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admin's User

2»

Comments

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Yer fire spear is very nice =) doing bout 400+dmg for me at the moment, it's good having 2 long range fireballs as you'll soon find out.

Lords Of The Mist - A World of Warcraft guild.
    http://www.lordsofthemist.com/

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• JiraiyaJiraiya Member Posts: 150

Mage attacks are high.... Anyways, i got a el morad guild named Exiled. Admin you wanna join? image

Msg me Jiraiya in-game if u want to ok? hurhurhur.

• mmredmmred Member Posts: 90
    Are there like many different weapons with unique names?

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    Yes, I've been wondering if someone could give a list or chart or something including the weapons and interesting items you have found in-game.  I haven't played it but am interested in learning what the user interface and weapon/combat system is like.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

I think its like the typical korean game where everyone will have the same weapons/armor just that the stats are different due to the upgrade system. I'm refering to the system where u use upgrade items to upgrade a weapon/armor to increase its atk/def or add additional stats to it.Well, quests armor/weapons have a different name then ur average items. Don't think theres like special looking/name items out there that u can find from mobs. 

I'm not too sure though, im only lvl 27.

Just to let u guys know, i saw some screenshots of people holding weapons with elemental effects on the blade in the china K-O webby. Looks real cool.

O cool. Does it lag when you play?

Yes. What surprises me is that despite the no. of people in the server, it does lag abit. Because im living in SG[malaysia's neighbour], i'm receiving better latency then americans playing the game but i still could feel minor lags. Despite that, the game is still stable and smooth playing.

Thats Nice to knowimage

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    I'm in Australia and i get no lag at all image As for people wanting lists of armour n weapons n stuff, how bout just test the game? Sounds like ur wanting some quick guide to power leveling your characters with the best stuff not trying out other things.

Lords Of The Mist - A World of Warcraft guild.
    http://www.lordsofthemist.com/

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

The reason your not experiencing any Lag is because the servers are practiclly next door!!!

I wanna go home!!!! image

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

Since im in Canada I might lag a bit....

I think KO could have some major problems if everyone is getting lag in the beta, when there is only a max of 100-200 people.  MAJOR lag when tons of people go on, we should find out in open beta.

EQ2 Guild Search

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

My next question would be (in regards to this lag issue) which i will post later, is if they intend on sharing servers with Dragon Raja up to and after release. If indeed they intend to do so, then they will be facing major issues with latency if not already, as 100-200 beta testers are already experiencing spikes...

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

Exactly...I don't see how you can share a server when making a MASSIVELY multiplayer game, it just doesn't make sense to me.  You shouldn't have to live right next door to the building to experience no lag.

EQ2 Guild Search

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Nah, they won't share with Dragon Raja much longer, they are doing it now to cut costs, because since it is only 100-200 testers, they would rather have slight lag to all of them and lower costs, the game is still bearable for us, and it saves them money till they go open beta.