Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How about a competiton just for Europeans?

ZaceZace Member Posts: 77

Great that you have competitions and free give aways, but is there going to be any chance for us 'over the pond' to get to have a go at winning something ?

PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• BurnBabyBurnBurnBabyBurn Member Posts: 44
    LOL i posted the same thing topic Compo's lol i didn't notice your topic at allimage

"Fear Not What Death Brings But Nor What It Gives"

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

You mean a euro ONLY competition?  Not sure.  If a game company wanted to do it than of course we would...we never turn down the opportunity to give free stuff to you guys.  I don't think you would see it take our "center stage" contest though.  Bottom line is that 80% of the members here are from US/Canada - so we need to make sure that our contests are open to as many people as possible.

NOTE: The current contest, the Wish Beta - is open to ALL!  So sign up!

NOTE #2: All of our "tangible" prize contests are open to all countries as long as they don't mind paying $15 for the international shipping (we pay the first $5).  And don't I know it!  I get to fill out those damned customs forms at the post office!  I think we had like 4 international winners in the Lords of EQ contest...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

I can't enter it, Its says error blah blah blah must live in Us/Canada blah blah blah the thing that normally happens when you try to enter a beta.

WHOOPS!  My bad...please try again.  I fixed it and I will post something in the forums here letting all our international friends know that I make a mistake and to enter!

I am really sorry...this is what happens when I do stuff at 4AM image

Thank you for catching that!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

But if i win a place do i have to pay for the shipping? and its $15!!! lol i sent a cd over there and its cost me £2 about $4.

This Wish contest is a beta so we don't ship anything (if there is a CD it is not sent by us).  The folks at Mutable Realms (or actually the Themis Group) informed me today on the phone that they are OK with anyone in the world entering their beta.

If the contest requires a international shipping fee you will know it, because we place the notice in red text and require that you check a box understanding the shipping fee rule before entering...just so there is no confusion.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Ok thanks alotimage