Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Common Q&A Section

DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

I was just browsing the forums and see soooo many common threads asking the same questions.  The two biggest being "How is rank given" and "Gimmie links to free mmos" ..or something like these two.  Obviously a sticky is not toneing down inquaries. 

So I was thinkin' maybe you all should put a seperate section just for answers to the most common of posts.  Make it where only the staff only can post info that way people (especially the new) can look and be informed with out having to sift through a bunch of member replies and comments. 

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

Comments

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467
    BOOYA!!  Looks as though my lil' suggestion wasn't a waste of time.  We now have a FAQ section, yay!  An' I swore this post simply got lost in the "unread void."  Hell, I still don't know if this particular post had any influence on deciding to make this new section, but it feels good to imagine that my imput did have some influence on our beloved site!  CHEERS! image