Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It can only get Better?

13»

Comments

• vortigen7vortigen7 Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by Jixxala
    LOL Jarger, now in some ways you are being a little harsh ... For instance if your spouse beats you it could get worse he/she could kill you.  If your new car does not run it could get worse, it could completely fall apart.  DnL on the other hand ... can only get better.  :)

Obviously the OP is using these examples in the context of how people in a bad situation will often tell themselves that it will get better, and hope that it does. But that is besides the point because who is responsible for the bad situation in DnL? The customers are NOT responsible for the garbage they bought, and telling yourself it can only get better means that the DnL developers/management are rubbing their hands together and are saying "Cool...those subscribers bought me a bit more time to get a real job, and at least now I can make my monthly rent payment."

You paid for shoddy work. Tell me, what would you do if you went to a restaurant and ordered a pizza that was not baked and the chef said, "Hehe, our oven is broken. But you eat that and next time you come here we have a baked one for you."

It doesn't matter if this is the first time that you've had a problem with something you bought, or if you've a curse that you always have crap happen to you: the fact is that this game was released in an unfinished state and was sold as complete. That is a crime.

As far as the "it can only get better" fanbois out there...I say to you, waste your money. Farlan thanks you.

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604

Originally posted by Alouisious

Originally posted by LilBoPeep

Originally posted by Reneh84

if this game fails miserably then we'll never hear from it again,  it simply wont recover,  if it gets the patches it needs over the next 2 months then you know you'll be singing it's praise, and the whole point of this thread is if it will get better,  so since they're releasing a patch tomorrow, i guess you just lost the whole argument

uh huh. Yup! Righto! Yeppers! Spot on!

"Today after patching, I just crash out after a few seconds. "

"The srvdir.xml containing the neccessary md5 and filesizes for the comparative checks are missing these files"

"GTZ Packing Error :: Compression error"

"What didn't they mess up?"

etc etc etc

Sigh.....sooo many problems...too little time.

now, umm, who lost what?

Hatebois = 1

Farlan devs = 0

LOL Alou...good one LOL
  • TaguritTagurit Member Posts: 309
    Still not sure if I should believe the haters.....I may yet try this because there is NADA out there right now that can hold my interest for more than an hour.

• SassiassismeSassiassisme Member Posts: 59
    dont believe the haters, they have only been right.
  • gfboixxgfboixx Member Posts: 108

If you really want to try it, go for it. No one's stopping you. I mean if you like low fps (i got average of 10fps on gforce 6600gt), poor graphics (5 years...), and no intro to the game whatsoever (I got pwned by level 1 mobs), then go ahead and play it.

• SassiassismeSassiassisme Member Posts: 59
    Broken quests, disconnections, terrible UI, no help, lagging, illogical game play. I tried it, I did not find anything worth my money nor my time. I stated before and I will state it again, if I had seen this forum before todays post about it at the dnl forums, I would have never wasted my time.

Originally posted by Sassiassisme
    Broken quests, disconnections, terrible UI, no help, lagging, illogical game play. I tried it, I did not find anything worth my money nor my time. I stated before and I will state it again, if I had seen this forum before todays post about it at the dnl forums, I would have never wasted my time.

Shhhhh, thats only for the closed super secret regime members only now. Think of it this way tho Sassi --- now since they wish to essentially hide thier forums and have boldly stated they will throw out anyone even so much as thinking anything bad about DNL -- at least you know these forums wont be gestapo censored and the truth will still be out there.

• Originally posted by Sassiassisme

hmmmm, were you talking to that guy that wrote that french piece mayhaps? Sure sounds familiar...LOLOLOL

And hey! aint you new here? <passes Sassi some popcorn> but uh oh.....

Another one bites the dust.....

It CAN only get better!!!

Sit right down, grab your popcorn and be guaranteed a seat at one of the most hilarious shows on the mmo forums. Scenes cut straight from the DNL forums are included! Cameo appearance by the great GOD OF ALMIGHTY POTENTIAL. See the actual fanbois in action! Action! D R A M A ! Intrigue! Daily showings 24/7. Free Admission! Free Popcorn! Get your seat now!

WOOT! Gets better and better every day!!! WOOT! Come one, come all!!!

• GalaxyGalaxy Member Posts: 120

Originally posted by Sassiassisme

I can safely say this is a total lie.. I never saw a single broken quest in the game.
    Or was it I never saw a quest? 
  • naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909
    I dont think DnL can get better, but i think it cant get any worst.... lol
  • MortleWundeMortleWunde Member Posts: 15
    surprise surprise surprise. Theres one every day