It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Update.. found where I read that.. it's on the front page of the site:
"50 character levels advance the players statistics and extend their skill library."
Currently that's the fourth bullet listed.
Here is the full list:
- Character advancement is separate from the players appearance so every character can look unique from the start.
- Players refine their personal attributes by imbuing items with advancement slots.
- Active skill-based combat and manual targeting allow the player full control in combat.
- 50 character levels advance the players statistics and extend their skill library.
- The Personal experience Points (PeP) system gives stat bonuses for staying alive and eliminates frustrating death penalties.
- Players are rewarded with statues of their characters by topping the rankings or performing great deeds.
- Ancestral quests allow players to experience the past and influence the present.
- In Shard Conquest, players fight for ownership of new Shard realms in massive PvP and PvE battles.
- Arena tournaments reward guilds with stat enhancing trophies or shop ownership.
- Game content is quest based and includes longer quest chains stretching throughout the players life.
yep 50 but it will be more at the extention I guess....