Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mmc (mega mining corp) recruiting now

belonnabelonna Member Posts: 67

hi all

if you want to join a mining corp that also does pvp and is full of great ppl that love to joke then send me an eve mail we take on ne one that we dont know as thieves or the such all you have to be is 2 weeks old so that we know that you are not on a trial account we do rat killing fight clubs mining pvp virtually ne thing that you want to do that is legal if it is ilegal the corp will have nothing to do with it and you will be kicked out of the corp. other than that you have free will to do as you want we will defend all our ppl to the death and we have a good 50 odd ppl in our corp witch is constantly rise along with our share prices which have increased four fold in the last six months

so if you are interested either evemail me(preferable) my name is belonna on eve or email me or just post bak on here with your eve name

belonna signing off

Live, Breath, Cause. HaVoK

Comments

• immortalwolfimmortalwolf Member Posts: 2

Hello, well here the deal im really intrested in the game and i want to try it out, but no free trial keys left ; ;. so myquestion is would anyone of you have a spare lol... silly question i know but. i would love to have a corp when i start, it would makes things a whole lot easier.

Immortalwolf

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

I am interested !!~~  =D

My in game name is Dolmong.... but I am not 1 month old subscriber yet, but my account is truely paid, not 14-day trail .....

I got this game long time ago but can't hook up with it, but now I wanna give it a try and is totally refreshing!!! I probably will stay in long term if I have a real good coporation ~

Contact me in game !! I have your name in my buddy list alreadY !! =D

• belonnabelonna Member Posts: 67

well just so everyone else knows

welcome to MMc dolmong i hope you enjoy ur life with us

• wyzwunwyzwun Member Posts: 328

I'm an Amarr miner looking to join a corp, my old corp (Titan) has died out and I am looking to play with some mature players.

ATM i currently have an Omen and a few industrial ships, I am currently working towards getting an ORE (so i am a self sufficent player).

Rites of the Four Horsemen
    http://www.rotfh.com

ok mate currently i am inactive due to housing changes but yeah you sound like a good guy but thats not my descision if you wish to join MMC pls either contact:

stormjw-officer

freyer-officer

pantheros-CEO

or you can join our chat line MMC-Chat and just start talking sum one will notice im sorry about this but if you post ur ingame name here i will contact you as soon as i can.

• GallaidGallaid Member Posts: 118
    o you do anything else besides mine?
    like producing and things

yes we do alot of prduction, we mine alot we rat alot we produce heaps pretty much you r free to do as you like but you do not have direct access to the blue prints untill you are made an officer and that may take a very long time so for the mean while you have to ask officers to do the production for you but that works out because they do it for cheaper than you can and for ppl in the corp the dont charge you ne thing for them to make it for you all you have to do is give them the minerals and they will do it for you stormjw recently made me my battle cruiser so yes we do alot of production. we can make nething from frigates to freighters and sum capital stuff.

so yeah if you are interested in joining belonna is my in game name and i will be on tonight but i wont be on after that for a little while so you can just contact the ppl i mentioned in the other post and they will get you set up just tell them that bel found you.

• flapjack210flapjack210 Member Posts: 3
    Are you a 0 sec corp?  I have been playing a few months now, and everyone says that the game doesnt start until you start playing in non empire space. 

If you are, do you help people who were formerly empire only, to make the transition?

yes we are a 0 sec corp we are also empire im based in empire low sec right now but im inactive for about a week or two

yes we do help corp mates in the transition we are a corp that help each other alot we help our new members and we expect that if they have sumthing spare and sum one needs it we really do like you to lend or sell for cheap to that person we help ppl alot man so dont worry about that.

to join the corp contact:

freyer-officer

stormjw-officer

pantheros-CEO

contact ne of these ppl and they will help you out also post your in game name and ill contact you when i get bak to the real world lol

• killkoolkillkool Member UncommonPosts: 83

Not joining, getting The Astarte too far far away 0.0. Or shall I take Azure. I find hulk still too expensive too buy. I well lets doe mission in the vindicator and lets mine ice in mackiaw.

Anthonieak (SP 46,7M and rising)