Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When is projected realse date?

Does anyone know the projected release date or am I just hopeful wishing?  I’ve been looking around and haven’t seen much except at the end of 2006. 

I’m also curious to here what game is everyone leaving to come to AoC?

I haven’t played an MMO in almost a year… due to a deployment to IraqLBut, I came from WoW which is a kid’s game and will never go back.  So I have high hopes for AoC.

Roger
E-5, SGT
US Army

Comments

• RadiotreeRadiotree Member Posts: 81

Q4 of 06 is all we know right now.

I spent some time playing WoW too.  I agree with your sentiments completely. 

SWG is the MMo I've played the most...until the NGE. 

• Database82Database82 Member Posts: 179
    i'd assume it would release sometime near a holiday, some companies release games before a major holiday to raise their possible sales.

Current MMO: Aion
    MMO Watch: Warhammer 40k Online, SWToR, GW2.
    Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI
    First MMO: Everquest (Tunare Server, Ronin/Tide Guild)

• cheggelundcheggelund Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Best bet for the AoC release date is still Christmas 2006.

The closed beta is about to start, and that would give them 6 months of testing prior to going live.

I left WoW a while back, right now I not playing any MMOs. I was hoping to play TCoS until AoC was released, but now TCoS is delayed until Q4 as well ;)

SO instead I play Starcraft and Warcraft 3: DOTA

-Cheggelund

• maxfliermaxflier Member Posts: 38

I'll be coming over from Anarchy Online, although i intend continue playing AO too.

I'm a big fan of Conan and Funcom as well. I expect this game to rock since they did such a great job on AO.

Dirk "Maxflier" Pitt
    215/30 Agent

• DabbleDabble Member Posts: 1,043

I'm thinking it might come out 2007 even. 

Which I am cool with.  As long as it comes out with a smooth launch.