Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Lineage II Areas

I am requesting that there be a new Section under Lineage II to go along with the 'General' and 'Guilds' areas. An area designated for 'Specific Races' with a selection inside this area for each race; 'Human', 'Elven', 'Dark Elves', 'Orcs' and 'Dwarfs'. Then under each race information about the races and towns and quests and skills and strategies and everything that has to do with that race can be talked about with out cluttering up the 'General' area.

I love how clean mmorpg.com is compared to so many other forums, that I would rather use this forum and only this forum to discuss information, strategies and such.

Perhaps something looking like this:

General Discussion
Use this forum to discuss anything about this game. Please stay on the topic of Lineage II.
Guilds
This forum is for recruiting or discussing other matters relating to in-game guilds.
Races
Enter this area to find race specific forums to discuss information and strategies with in them.

Then Under 'Races'

The Human Tavern
Area designated for all Human information
The Elven Church
Area designated for all Elven information
The Dark Elvish Hall
Area designated for all Dark Elf information
The Orcish Stronghold
Area designated for all Orc information
The Dwarven Smithy
Area designated for all Dwarf information

Well, it's 4:19am so my creative side (if I ever had one) may not be at its best. The above is just to give you an idea of what I was thinking about, I do not care what the titles of the areas turn out to be.

Let me know what you think.

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
-Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
-Raptor

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Thanks Raptor :)

At the moment our forums would not support the last level down.  We can add the forum "Races" though. 

Thank you for your feedback!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• RaptorStormRaptorStorm Member Posts: 312

Sweet thanks!

Those are my views... seen through a broken glass.
    -Raptor

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface.
    -Raptor