Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any game similar to neocron ?

roscorosco Member Posts: 51
Hi,

I've been playing neocron for a few month last year (before neocron 2) and even if I left the game because of the empty servers and the lack of activity beside killing, I am looking for a game that has the same (or close) combat system. I cannot stand autocombat anymore, never!

Someone knows a game close enough to neocron, but with content ? (political, economic...)

forget wow, GW, and the classic ones.

Thanks

Comments

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by rosco
    Hi,I've been playing neocron for a few month last year (before neocron 2) and even if I left the game because of the empty servers and the lack of activity beside killing, I am looking for a game that has the same (or close) combat system. I cannot stand autocombat anymore, never!Someone knows a game close enough to neocron, but with content ? (political, economic...)forget wow, GW, and the classic ones.Thanks

This kinda makes me chuckle but Star Wars Galaxies has the combat system you are looking for. There is a free trial of it.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• JestunhiJestunhi Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Face of Mankind is a futuristic MMO with realtime combat.

Personally i found the combat system awful and thought the dev's were taking the game in totally the wrong direction.

However it has a fully player run economy and a (mostly) player run faction system, meaning politics is all based on your factions higher ranks decisions.

No free trial however.

I will say its much better than it was in beta, if only because the average player is no longer a 12 year old who just wants to shoot everything