Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You know you're addicted when...

ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

...You get your face tattooed Zabraik style :p 

I was at the supermarket earlier and I saw some guy with Zabraik style tattooing on his face.  So, I asked him about it and it turned out he's been playing SWG (amoung other Star Wars games) for a while and had always liked the tattoos the Zabraiks have on their face so thought what the hell and got a simillar tattoo heh. 

Comments

• jessianjessian Member Posts: 277
    you could have had your post in a top ten thingy too... :D

cause i went back to swg just now, only for 3months, level 88 jedi, still need to get it to 90 :) 3/4 from 89. :P

just wish i still had my booster.

i love SW, only thing in my life apart from my biking that i truely love.

• SempaywSempayw Member Posts: 83
    when u hate NGE and keep paying lol
  • jessianjessian Member Posts: 277
    i played a couple of days now, and only the targetting of the mobs with ls to be a pain. the amount of damage we can inflict with weapons is funny.

i critted a beastie for 4000 :D

• MorriganeMorrigane Member Posts: 152

@ Jessian - Heheh Aberdeen Football Club - I remember them well...Still have the jersey I brought back to the States with me...

So'fe Sose, Naritus, SWG- Forcibly Retired
    Friends don't let friends SWG...

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Obraik
    I was at the supermarket earlier and I saw some guy with Zabraik style tattooing on his face.  So, I asked him about it and it turned out he's been playing SWG (amoung other Star Wars games) for a while and had always liked the tattoos the Zabraiks have on their face so thought what the hell and got a simillar tattoo heh. 

::::04::

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Ok Obraik just tell me this guy was one of those native New Zealanders that have facail tatoos, because if that guy got his face tatooed because he's an SWG fan then he needs to see a head doctor!

I play a female Minmatar in EVE, but I haven't gone to get a sex change and a leather goth outfit ......... then again!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Originally posted by Agricola1

Ok Obraik just tell me this guy was one of those native New Zealanders that have facail tatoos, because if that guy got his face tatooed because he's an SWG fan then he needs to see a head doctor!

I play a female Minmatar in EVE, but I haven't gone to get a sex change and a leather goth outfit ......... then again!

No, they are very different designs :p 

Originally posted by Agricola1
    I was at the supermarket earlier and I saw some guy with Zabraik style tattooing on his face.  So, I asked him about it and it turned out he's been playing SWG (amoung other Star Wars games) for a while and had always liked the tattoos the Zabraiks have on their face so thought what the hell and got a simillar tattoo heh.  Ok Obraik just tell me this guy was one of those native New Zealanders that have facail tatoos, because if that guy got his face tatooed because he's an SWG fan then he needs to see a head doctor!
    I play a female Minmatar in EVE, but I haven't gone to get a sex change and a leather goth outfit ......... then again!No, they are very different designs :p 

Well it could be wierder, he could have had horns implanted.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• dolaniousdolanious Member Posts: 186

Originally posted by Sempayw
    when u hate NGE and keep paying lol

We have a winner right here.
  • chlaoschlaos Member Posts: 1,118
    When you have to come to this site every day to keep from relapsing  by resubbin.   Have a chat with your sponsor (shayde), work your steps (postin in all the forums about how bad soe sucks), say the serenity prayer (jedi code), etc.....

"The man who exchanges Liberty for Iconic classes is a fool deserving of neither." - Me and Ben Franklin

• royalpenaltyroyalpenalty Member Posts: 312
    i am more concerned about the mental state of those who still play SWG than tatoo enthusiasts.  

SWG ADDICT...clean since the NGE

• jadan2000jadan2000 Member UncommonPosts: 508
    ... when you start to tune out your girlfriend and she starts to sound like a wookie

Originally posted by jadan2000
    ... when you start to tune out your girlfriend and she starts to sound like a wookie
    ::::04::

OMG

- Scaris