Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting a beta power leveling bug summiting guild.

Ok folks im going on the hopes i'll make one of the beta levels. If so we would start a guild under the pretence of finding and summiting bugs! Im pretty sure that is gonna be our main goal there in beta. Power leveling is important in this goal as well due to the fact that we will be flying threw and tripping over bugs extremly fast. So if anyone is intersted please drop me a line or post here and we can try to organize this. Who knows after beta maybe we can go foward with the same guild mebers and structure.

Comments

• Yea if i get into beta im sure ill try to find and exploit xp bugs and find the best places to level regradless of a clan devoted to it...

image ... So no worries.

• BrypointBrypoint Member Posts: 15
     So im guessing you dont wanna join? Beta isnt a chance for you to play the game for free. It is supposed to be a time to try and tweak the game as much as possible before launch so they can try to have a good running bug free game. I for one would do anything I can to acheive a great game instead most of the crap thats out there now. I played the original for a long time and it was great im hoping this will be above all the rest and set the next standard. So if creating a guild to try and debug the guild system, and powerleveling to try as many different features as possible sound like exploiting to you then by all means dont join. Anyone else feel they wanna be apart of something instead of just playing the free time during beta, please drop me a line.

• Sorry i read ur statement of "bugs" wrong i thought u meant more along the lines of exploits not just general problems with the game... and yea ur assumption is correct im basically going to beta just to figure the game out play wise not really make uxo a bug free game.  I do agree with ur intentions of making sure uxo will be bug free though so i think a devoted guild for "bugs" will be a good idea... image

... Brought To You By pIru, Phodas In Red Uniforms.

• BlazefireBlazefire Member UncommonPosts: 44

sounds good, if i get into beta i'd be interested in joining ya :)

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

If just for beta I could join. I don't know if they will have guilds in the beta though. Give me a ring.

No matter how cold the winter, theres a springtime ahead

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman