Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shadowbane is not closing!?

kosdethkosdeth Member UncommonPosts: 36

With so much talk about May 15th lately I thought I would throw out a comment about May 16th. First, let me apologize for the lack of communication as of late. So much has been happening that tight restrictions on what we can or can not say have been applied. Ashen has been tempted to post but it is amazing what a little duct tape and rope will do to keep someone from resisting the temptation.

Even putting up this post itself is questionable but at this point... So let me just say that I am 99% sure there will be a May 16th here so don't uninstall just yet.

--------------------
Producer, Shadowbane

This post was from Kellion on the Shadowbane forums. Looks like the best PvP game out there isn't closing , yet.

Comments

• PeckusPeckus Member Posts: 138

What is this rumor that SB 2 is in the works?

This rumor has been going on for years.....but no one ever seems to offer proof.

SB was perhaps the greatest MMO for PvPers, and I know there are many players who wish this rumor was true.

Spamming "Post Report" Tool
    ...but if you spam or abuse the report tool, penalties will apply.

• kosdethkosdeth Member UncommonPosts: 36

Word on the strret is, SBG ( Smoking Bullet Games... The new Wolfpack Studios) are probably gonna develop a new PvP game like Shadowbane. But there will be No Shadowbane 2.

Since the guys with SBG are the brains behind Shadowbane, ya can bet whatever they design will be the better version of Shadowbane.

I know I'm anticipating it

• rcc0088rcc0088 Member Posts: 2
    Wolfpack Studios reformed under Stray Bullet Games 4tw. I hope they bring some fresh air into this carebear PvP environment.