Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New gaming group

I'm only a little hesitant to post this here seeing as how it's just a plug for my web site, but here goes.

I'm putting feelers out for the formation of a multi-game gaming group.
web site: http://www.floatingbadger.com/Highcastle/Legionintro.htm

It focuses on gameplay, sportsmanship and combat (mostly)  Of course I want people interested in joining.  We're not currently involved in a game but we're thinking of Dark n Light and/or Darkfall (if it ever gets released) to start in.  OTOH, I also want feedback from as many sources as I can, so take a look and let me know what you think either here or on the website forum for the group.  I will let the web site speak for itself and take up no more of your time.

Comments

• beautyisinbeautyisin Member Posts: 405

"Allegiance? I don't need your allegiance, boy. I need you to do what I tell you."

Not a good idea.::::05::

• swordsbaneswordsbane Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by beautyisin

"Allegiance? I don't need your allegiance, boy. I need you to do what I tell you."
    Not a good idea.::::05::

We can talk about sigs on another topic.  Right now, I'm more concerned with what you think of the site idea.
  • beautyisinbeautyisin Member Posts: 405

Jokes aside I like the ideology, i signed up to the forum's.

Originally posted by beautyisin

Jokes aside I like the ideology, i signed up to the forum's.

Thank you much    although not much is going on right now except announcements...

In case anyone is interested in my particular brand of heresy, I'm compiling half-a**ed reviews of games I've tried and things I've heard about games I haven't gotten around to yet.

Not taking anything away from this fine site, just my own opinion.

http://floatingbadger.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewforum.php?f=19