Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

God is PO'd at Pat Robertson

PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

Ok so you know Pat Robertson right?This is the guy that when an earthquake hits somewhere and kills a few thousand he gets excited.

He usually claims its the wrath of god.

Well it seems as if god is gunnin for our man Pat.God just did miss him!!

Click the linky.

Looks like god wants to have a "face to face" with him.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

Comments

• JoHosephatJoHosephat Member Posts: 180

He, nor anyone even associated with him was on the plane, I fail to see how this is God 'gunnin' for Pat.

back evil inevitable political thread! back! back!

• porgieporgie Member Posts: 1,516

Originally posted by JoHosephat

He, nor anyone even associated with him was on the plane, I fail to see how this is God 'gunnin' for Pat.
    back evil inevitable political thread! back! back!

Too bad he wasn't on the plane.  He may have been able to use his superhuman strength to save everyone. 

-----------------------
    </OBAMA>

• ScorpesScorpes Member Posts: 830

I'm far from Pats greatest fan, in fact I have mostly contempt for everything he does because I think he's a hypocrite and claims to speak for god and what he says is usually something harmful. I mean, whats a man of god doing with a learjet?

That being said, I dont think we need to make fun or light of this, 2 people died in this accident and we cant forget that.

• SorcerousKhanSorcerousKhan Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Yes, you're very correct, Scorpes. Those people were innocent. It's a shame.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Wow.. God's an airplane pilot.. never thought I'd be that simple. He might own that plane for some charity organization, registering in his name will lower the rates.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• porgieporgie Member Posts: 1,516

Originally posted by Scorpes

I'm far from Pats greatest fan, in fact I have mostly contempt for everything he does because I think he's a hypocrite and claims to speak for god and what he says is usually something harmful. I mean, whats a man of god doing with a learjet?
    That being said, I dont think we need to make fun or light of this, 2 people died in this accident and we cant forget that.

Noooo, I wasn't making fun of the dead people. 

I was making fun of Pat "come in God" Robertson's last little claim.  He said he could leg press 2000 pounds!   All you gotta do is drink his holy power drinks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,197219,00.html

-----------------------
    </OBAMA>

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Dear god,

please make sure he's IN the plane next time.

disbelievingly yours,

freethinker.

==========================

• ganjhitsuganjhitsu Member Posts: 43
    By now im shure you all know that GOD only talks to 3 people.

1. George Bush

2. Pat Robetson

3. Charles Manson

I wonder what these 3 have in commen?

Oh yeah, he also was talking to the Pope. But at the time of this report God wasn't returning the Pope's calls.