Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Races?

What are the playable races? and what would you like to see? i would wager elves, humans, and hobbits as a few but what do you want? i would like to play as an Uru'kai or a Haradarim warrior.

Current MMO: Aion
MMO Watch: Warhammer 40k Online, SWToR, GW2.
Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI
First MMO: Everquest (Tunare Server, Ronin/Tide Guild)

Comments

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454
    Dwarfs, Hobbits, Humans & Elves.

You can't play "the evil side".

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • GoTHicZGoTHicZ Member Posts: 43
    so if u cant play as the evil side that would mean no pvp?!?

• DrSmaShDrSmaSh Member UncommonPosts: 454
    Well... You could say that. Or... You could say that there it only PvE. Yap. Both would work. 

Every time I read your post, I die a little inside...
  • XpheyelXpheyel Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 704

Blah. This game has never supported the evil races in any way, dating back to when it was MEO. It isn't a Realm-Vs-Realm game and it never was.

• kaarokaaro Member Posts: 2

Actually you will be able to be some of the "monsters" in the game, meaning you are sometimes able to turn your dwarf into a spider (for example).

Therefore PvP will be included in the game, but we do not know the details yet...

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081
    I don't know about ya'll but I wish they kept the name "Middle Earth Online" and didn't try to keep it extremely linear with the trilogy.

• kaarokaaro Member Posts: 2

Middle Earth Online would be a very diferent game from Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
    As you will not actually play as one of THE fellowship, nothing have to be 'extremely linear'.

You can find a thread about this at the European LotRO forums.

And btw, I am going to be a dwarf (I am part of a dwarven kinship (guild) already:)

• DainterDainter Member Posts: 45

There will be PvP, but little is known about it.

If you want a good PvP game then I would suggest you look elsewhere.  This game is going to be centered on PvE, so I doubt the PvP is stellar...Of course the devs could suprise me.