Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard to sell rights to World of Warcraft as Blizzard is seeking business elsewhere! READ!

2»

Comments

• Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289

Originally posted by Umbrood

Hehe, well written, intelligent, knowledgeable and funny, we do not see many of thoose around here.
    To keep track of the topic.
    What kind of insane amount of money do you figure one would have to dish out to get their hands on that license?
    Everything has a price, and Blizzard is a corporation after all, so if all the share holders say yes.
    Say if it made each and every holder a billionaire?

It would take an insane amount of money as Vivendi owns a stake in WOW and if you remember before WOW Vivendi was in talks with several companies interested in buying them.  Most interested parties were specically interested in the Blizzard line up.  In some respects WOW saved Vivendi.
  • MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Originally posted by radlin
    Sheesh. Some people need to lighten up and learn to laugh at a "joke". To take things os seriously is not good for ones soul, or for ones overall health.

I would've laughed had it been even mildly funny.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• AnagethAnageth Member Posts: 2,217

0/10.

Poorly written and completely unbelievable.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I think it would be better if you used SOE. lots of people hate them, but its a lot more realistic, so some people might even fall for it.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Edit: Alright so i read the 3rd page and found out it was a joke. But it wasn't very funny.

• Zaxx99Zaxx99 Member Posts: 1,761

Originally posted by Anageth
    0/10.

Some of you people seriously need to lighten up and stop squeezing so hard on those ass cheeks 24/7.

I don't think for 1 second that it was written to even try and be "believable".

Like many who "get it" have already stated, it was very amusing and wildly entertaining. Your response which I have quoted simply shows that you didn't "get it" and haven't a clue as to the humor enclosed in the OP. So when you don't get an obvious funny joke in RL, and people are laughing like crazy all around you, do you remain silent or do you say "dah, that was dumb dude" with a deer in the headlights look on your face?

Heh. I don't know what's funnier... the OP or all the dopes saying "Not funny" as if they are some ravid foaming at the mouth WoW fanboi who got pissed that their game was used in a joke.

- Zaxx

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928

Originally posted by zaxtor99

0/10.

Some of you people seriously need to lighten up and stop squeezing so hard on those ass cheeks 24/7.

I don't think for 1 second that it was written to even try and be "believable".

Like many who "get it" have already stated, it was very amusing and wildly entertaining. Your response which I have quoted simply shows that you didn't "get it" and haven't a clue as to the humor enclosed in the OP. So when you don't get an obvious funny joke in RL, and people are laughing like crazy all around you, do you remain silent or do you say "dah, that was dumb dude" with a deer in the headlights look on your face?

Heh. I don't know what's funnier... the OP or all the dopes saying "Not funny" as if they are some ravid foaming at the mouth WoW fanboi who got pissed that their game was used in a joke.

- Zaxx

/agree. This is what I said on page 3 basically. This thread awoke the tightass community. Im a WoW player and I found it hillarious. But yea, I cant figure out really what I was laughing at, the joke or all the dunce caps.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

Originally posted by zaxtor99

- Zaxx

I love it when people start posts thinking they are going to reply in a pleasant way, but end with a sly remark.

Typo.

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Originally posted by Maldach

It's a JOKE dorko. 

Jokes are supposed to be funny, your lame attempt at humor is a failure. Try harder next time.

Well, Maybe if you pulled that stick out yer ass, you might things a bit more humerious eh?

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

Originally posted by Ramones274

Originally posted by Maldach

It's a JOKE dorko. 

Jokes are supposed to be funny, your lame attempt at humor is a failure. Try harder next time.

Well, Maybe if you pulled that stick out yer ass, you might things a bit more humerious eh?

What are you 12?
  • MouthMouth Member Posts: 113
    Well written :)
  • Pride7Pride7 Member Posts: 289

While I don't think the original post was funny or well executed, I do find it humerous how anyone that doesn't find it funny is a tight a$$.  I really think this post was a poor attempt by the poster to put themselves in the spotlight as perhaps they weren't hugged enough growing up

Originally posted by Pride7

While I don't think the original post was funny or well executed, I do find it humerous how anyone that doesn't find it funny is a tight a$$.

...agreed, and not just a tight ass, a WoW fanboi too apparently.

It was pretty well written but all that aparently humorous writing was for nothing.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    It was pretty well written but all that aparently humorous writing was for nothing.

Was that a rhetorical question?

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    Was that a rhetorical question?

Uh...um...pass?
  • ganjhitsuganjhitsu Member Posts: 43
    If this is true, then SWG became an exellent game again over night. But it didn't. it still sucks. so, Doom on you.

Doom on him indeed.