Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time Cards

BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
Is there a game other than WoW and EQ2 that has a pre-paid time card?

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Ya some game i just tried out recently,but not exactly sure wich it was.I am guessing it was DnD.Don't waste your money on that game it's a total non effort put out by turbine and it's sidekicks.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Wizardry
    Ya some game i just tried out recently,but not exactly sure wich it was.I am guessing it was DnD.Don't waste your money on that game it's a total non effort put out by turbine and it's sidekicks.

Just the name D&D turns me off.
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Lol, there are quite a few:

I believe all the SOE games have prepaid.

All the NcSoft games have prepaid cards (And I think it doesn't matter which game you buy a prepaid for, it works for any as long as you already buy a cd-key since you can buy a City of Heroes prepaid card and use it for Lineage 2).

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Lol, there are quite a few:

I believe all the SOE games have prepaid.

All the NcSoft games have prepaid cards (And I think it doesn't matter which game you buy a prepaid for, it works for any as long as you already buy a cd-key since you can buy a City of Heroes prepaid card and use it for Lineage 2).

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing