Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft vets-- help a beginner please

Alright so heres the story, my friend just started playing WoW about a month ago. Well, he gave the guest code away but still let me borrow his CDs. So, I have the WoW game installed but no way to test it. Will one of yall please give me a guest code or tell me where to find one? I would like to try the game before I spend $40- $50 on it. Send the code to:

[email protected]

or message them to me on myspace: www.myspace.com/haskins007

Thanks guys!

Comments

• RK-MaraRK-Mara Member Posts: 641
    If you already have the game on your computer you dont need to buy it, just go to their site, make an acco and buy 30 days of playing time. You dont need to pay only for the fees now if you have it on your computer.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Originally posted by RK-Mara
    If you already have the game on your computer you dont need to buy it, just go to their site, make an acco and buy 30 days of playing time. You dont need to pay only for the fees now if you have it on your computer.

Yah....Don't listen to him...you do infact HAVE to buy the box. You cannot simply just go to their website and create an account. You must obtain an "account key" that is specific to each box and cannot be used more than once. Chances are that your friend used the key on his box to activate his account so you will as well need a key of your own(aka going to buy one). sorry I don't have a guest pass to give out though.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• VelgarVelgar Member Posts: 39
    Here's a message that was posted on the WoW main site about 6 day ago:

Recruit a Friend, Get Free Game Time! - Frost on 5/24/06

There's never been a better time to invite new allies to join your
    guild, as we've just launched the Recruit-A-Friend program. Just log in
    to the account-management section and click the "Recruit-A-Friend"
    button or go directly to this page to start sending free 10-Day trial keys to your friends.
    Rest assured that your valiant efforts will be rewarded: for
    every one of your friends who converts to a full subscription and pays
    for a month of game time, you will receive 30 days of free game time
    credited to your account!

Blackrock Spire, Battlegrounds, the coming Naxxramas Necropolis...the
    world of Warcraft has never been more dangerous, so you'll need all the
    help you can get if you want your side to prevail in the coming
    conflict. The time is here to recruit your allies and stand united
    under one banner. Good luck, and see you soon in Azeroth! Click here to Recruit-A-Friend!

So, since your friend does have an account, he'll have no problem handing you a free trial. Here's the link:

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/recruit-a-friend.html

Since if you does end up buying the game the person who gave you the free trial will receive 30 day of free time, it better be your friend then a total stranger.