Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Actually Good MMORPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136
image Thanks to mwah again for findin another ^_^, This time its English, and Actually Free/Fun! Welcome, From the makers of Thesa Online,  Realm Strikers Online http://rsonline.e-games.com.my/

Comments

• convergeconverge Member Posts: 76
    oh god its another diablo

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

Pretty good graphics, but how does moving work? I hate those 2d games that are slow and clunky.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252
    Tried the game and so far it's pretty good. I like it alot. Not too hard to get started and has some nice classes, but I have a few questions.  I'm not sure how to get out of the first town when you begin.  I am an Assassin and I bought some things and killed some things and leveled up a few, but how do you get out of that one first town?  I also notice I was the only on there besides the NPC's.  How many players are in this game, i'm sure there is alot more, just don't know how to get out of that one spot i am at.  But, other then that, the game looks very good.  The graphics are actually pretty good and movement isnt too bad, its basicially the same with all the MMORPG's these days, point and click.  I suggest others download this while it is free...

I'm an assassin as well, and not knowing what to do, i've just kept on putting points into dexterity, considering i'm assuming its the original attribute of an assassin.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

lol your going to be very fast but also very weak and very low intelligence. image

But you have to admit the game does look very interesting and just look like it came out and the developer of this (E-games.com) looks like a very new promising company and it is also providing other very interesting MMORPGS such as Knight Online: Full 3D online game descriptive of fusion of Medieval European, Antique Greek and Rome culture

Some features include:

Systematic war of players
    - Introduction of numerical value of experience for level-up and separate national contribution
    - Maximization a reality free visual conversion, adjustment camera at an angle of 360 degrees, expression of weather change
    - Embodying realistic war scene being alike an actual spot with basic system of international war
    But So far in Closed Beta, hoping to open up soon again image

Also another MMORPG by the same company (E-games.com)

Thesa Online is a role-playing online game featuring the story of an adventurous quest after "the secrets and treasures"in the lost land called "Thesaurus" which rose to the surface all of a sudden.
    It differs from the existing ones with level-up game play in terms of the fact that it has diverse story lines created by the Interaction between users, and that it also evokes competitive sprits from the player using themes of "Treasure Quest" and " Hero Birth"

Features:

Fantasy RPG. Players set out on a never ending journey to find treasures. Characters grow up by experience points gained by monster hunting
    - Treasure system : Patent pending. Find ancient stone boards and put them together for restoration
    - Each stone board is divided into 4 pieces, 6 pieces, 9 pieces depending on its purpose. Upon recovering the stone boards into the original shape, a 4 piece board changes to some items in the game, a 6 piece board to some items or to a piece of 9 piece stone board, and a 9 piece board can be used for some events
    - Automatic dungeon genesis system
    - Various treasures are connected with many kinds of sub-skills
    - Multi solidarity system: Laudation to the winners of the public battle contest held once a year

Both these games look very good and looks like a very upcoming Gaming company especially in the cateogory of MMORPGS.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    can't play it yet, i have to go out and get a graphics cardimage

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• ClownClown Member Posts: 71
    i found thesa to be quite terrible. it seemed almost entirely identical to a game called helbreath, aside from having more classes.

i did however like the idea of the elemental stones that you place on those slabs and get stuff. that was an interesting idea

• Iceman360Iceman360 Member Posts: 14

Oi, Whats wrong with Diablo besides beening old, but I cant play most Online RPG's here, there are far to few available Online RPG's here in S.A. Does anyone have any idea where i can get the games online and have them delivered... 

To be honost I dont know why we where forgotten it all this. there arnt even any good WoW S.A. servers.

There is however guild wars, Which is not too bad, and the odd connection who can organise certain online games.this is me pleading for someones advice....NEEEED to Spead my WIIINGS!

That and a new fresh community!

• MW2KMW2K Member UncommonPosts: 1,036

If three year old threads are your thing...

• shamallshamall Member CommonPosts: 516

ARISE!!!!!!!!!!

ARISE OLD THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

So that you may walk amongst the living once more!!!

The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave

Necromancy is a forbidden art here at MMORPG.com.

*Locked*

This discussion has been closed.