Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons and Dragons Online Celebrates 50 Years of DnD and the Year of the Dragon With 12 Monthly Gi

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 13 in News & Features Discussion

imageDungeons and Dragons Online Celebrates 50 Years of DnD and the Year of the Dragon With 12 Monthly Gifts | MMORPG.com

Dungeons and Dragons Online is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons, which is happening in the Year of the Dragon. So, there will be a special year-long giveaway with free dragon-themed gifts every month.

Read the full story here

Comments

• foppoteefoppotee Member RarePosts: 521
    Good & generous of them. It is appreciated.
  • enesisxlr8enesisxlr8 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Yeah overhaul of game to unreal 5 would be nice.. new UI.. the content is amazing etc... the support ergg. not so much
    foppotee
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,480
    edited February 13
    It's funny I played this game a long time and had fun in it but just couldn't anymore at some point cause the graphics are just too old/bad and everything is just too damned small on my big screen in 1080p, scary to think what it would look like in 4k tbh.... ...I however still have the game installed and log in to collect freebies even though I will probably never play again..lol You know just in case...
    foppoteeSarlaPr0tag0ni5tJeroKane

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 336
    It would be cool if this website would post on each month to remind us that don't long in to DnD online very often to log in and collect