Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey look at this poll and tell me what you think of george w. bush!

OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Yo! whats up guys it's me OldKnight listen to this have any of you been watching american Idle well than you probally know that it got more votes than any presedent in the united states in the history of voting wow! guys thats scary more people care about t.v. shows than the fate of their country tell me what you think about that and about good old george w. bush I have set up a poll please take it I will give you the results soon...

Happy Gaming!

Comments

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Yo! is anyone gonna post here dont jsut vote post your opinions it's ok im not the secret service..lolz

Or am I?

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I think he needs a makeover from the queer eye guys

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• TheelyTheely Member UncommonPosts: 430

I heard about that voting thing too and find it very humorous.

One thing that you have to remember about America Idol votes though is that people under 18 can (and do) vote on it.

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Yeah, but atleast they count.
    As we have already seen, voting for a President has less value than a saltine cracker.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    I voted no, I dont like G.W Bush but thats directed at his policy mostly, he does seem to be a personable individual but his actions and consequences from them have made me dislike him rather much. If he came out and realy admited fault and accepted responsibility for his job and stop catering to special intrests them maby he wont go down in history as the absolute worst president at the worst possible time!

{(RIP)} SWG

• reavoreavo Member Posts: 2,173

Originally posted by Razorback

I think he needs a makeover from the queer eye guys

I need one too.  I wish they would come make me over. 
  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Neptus

Yeah, but atleast they count.
    As we have already seen, voting for a President has less value than a saltine cracker.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• JaziaJazia Member Posts: 584

He is just a puppet doing his job of complete a few stages of one big plan of the US government.

Anything he is doing, it wasn't originally planned by himself. So don't take it too hard on him. He is just a puppet like every other president of the US.

• lardmouthlardmouth Member Posts: 701
    Voted for him twice.  Though, not my favorite choice as far canidates go.  He's really dissapointed me by not scaling down the government, tearing down the entitlement programs, allowing the income tax system to continue to exist, etc.  I'm pretty darn libertarian when it comes to government intrusion into my wallet, and he's (and congress) failed to take a chainsaw to the overbloated government.  In fact, if I was to judge him merely by his economic and social entitlement policies, I'd have quessed him to be more moderate democrat.

Originally posted by Jazia

He is just a puppet doing his job of complete a few stages of one big plan of the US government.
    Anything he is doing, it wasn't originally planned by himself. So don't take it too hard on him. He is just a puppet like every other president of the US.

Ok, I have to ask...which super secret entity do you believe runs the US?  The zionists, illuminati, freemasons, or Bill Gates and his Corporate friends?  Or, some other group I've never heard of?
  • JaziaJazia Member Posts: 584

Just stick with the media. No harm will come to you.

And don't come to borther us who have a brain of our own.

It was an honest question.  You implied that there is a long running secret plan that culminates into a 'Big Plan."   You further implied that the President is merely a figurehead who is used as window dressing while the super secret plan continues to develop behind the scenes.  I actually had no plans to debate you on it at all.  I realize it would just end up being pointless.  Mere curiosity as to which group you credit with being the wizard behind the curtain.