Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New COE blog update: Take my damn money NOW!

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
https://youtu.be/219AiF_yt5A

I’m not linking to the blog but this is the visual he used to demonstrate all his hard work.  I don’t know about you guys but I can’t wait for the chance to buy a $10k King package after seeing this.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Same ole story, same ole song and dance.

"While the delivery of KoE will happen "When it's ready," and I won't be announcing any specific release date yet, I'm super excited about what's been achieved this year and what's on the horizon! Things are progressing nicely, and I can't wait to share more updates with you all. Stay tuned for more exciting news!" - Caspian.

He spent last months dev blog demonstrating his newly found "medium" (Developer Debug/Admin Visualizer), explaining in excruciating detail it's use in the "creation" of his two games.

Looks like this will be his standard modus operandi in these blogs going forward until he gets enraptured with some other simulator or design tool.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    If you announce release dates and miss them do you then get to go the whole "When it's Ready" route?

I mean, given the pace of development "When it's Ready" is loking like 2053.. second half.
    Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018