Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My latest impressions of Pantheon footage.

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited April 2023 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Lately Pantheon had been showing it's videos, here's another one from CohhCarnage again. 

I'm both impressed and deeply DISAPOINTED.  

The good- the game is shaping up nicely.  In watching this video I noticed only the usual group is demonstration the footage.  At first I was thinking you better be a developer to find the fun and all its Easter eggs to have fun with this game, and how can a new comer have any fun is what is shaping up to be such a large world.  At at first I was viewing a negative.  After thinking I changed my option to a positive because It's been LONG TIME since We had such a fantasy mystery..... And wow what a good thing !

I like it !

The bad- I can't help having a very selfish reaction on how how long they only allow THEIR FEW CHOSEN TO PLAY. 

A lot of money and players and fans paid a lot of money throughout the years, to only let CohhCarnage play this game. 
What selfish ass holes they are.   Are making this game for 10 people ?

CohhCarnage Plays Pantheon: Rise Of The Fallen Pre-Alpha - Episode 10

Sorry I can't paste the link, too much brain radiation, My concentration is shot  :s  
can some one please help with a link ?

Comments