Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Day Before's New Video Teases an In-Game Spa, Spurring More Questions | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2023 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Day Before's New Video Teases an In-Game Spa, Spurring More Questions | MMORPG.com

In the latest video for upcming survival game The Day Before, they teased an in-game spa, sparking curiosity among fans who are still questioning the actual state of the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    At this point, I'm just waiting for them to announce that this will be mobile cross-compatible
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577
    I admit watching this trainwreck unfold before my eyes with absolutely no skin in the game or desire to buy/play it, it has generated a shit ton of free entertainment for me just following its "bumpy" road to launch lol. I mean this shitshow and it's developers trying to prove its real, only to look more and more fake, is more entertaining than most movies lately. I got plenty of popcorn keep the "proof" coming Fntastic as I need more laughs.
    LeiHngWeifoppotee
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    'cause nothing says gaming depth and studio competence quite like a spa in a post-apocalyptic game. No zombies allowed!

:)

RaagnarzSamhael
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 641
    I'm no longer entranced with 'ooohhhs and aaaahhhs' that games put out.  It doesn't always equate to what they put out after the appetizer.
  • milayskymilaysky Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Is that Elon in spa ?
    F Stand Up !
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    How about the "fans" just don't get so invested. Wow a company is making a game big fu@king woop. Let's wait and see if it's any good rather than continually speculating about BS.
    Scot
  • mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

KroxMalon said:

How about the "fans" just don't get so invested. Wow a company is making a game big fu@king woop. Let's wait and see if it's any good rather than continually speculating about BS.

Now you're just trying to kill this site with that suggestion... :P

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence

• gameplayingmonkeygameplayingmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Is this an 'adult' game now?
    Iselin
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Iselin said:
    'cause nothing says gaming depth and studio competence quite like a spa in a post-apocalyptic game. No zombies allowed!

Hey now, Fallout 76 has a waterslide you can set up at your camp and my camp actually has a "pool" that I built around a natural pond.
    Iselin

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Kyleran said:
    Iselin said:

Hey now, Fallout 76 has a waterslide you can set up at your camp and my camp actually has a "pool" that I built around a natural pond.

Cause, cats love water, or am I mistaken?

Kyleran

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MazenealMazeneal Member UncommonPosts: 143
    L O L..... so, if I wanna recoup it'll cost me 6 transition animations that you probably can't skip!? PUH-LZZZZZ That's some of the dumbest shit I've seen.....