Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Online Details Accessibility, Housing Improvements, and More Coming in Update 37 |

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2023 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Elder Scrolls Online Details Accessibility, Housing Improvements, and More Coming in Update 37 | MMORPG.com

The Elder Scrolls Online Update 37 is on the way, and ZeniMax is detailing some of what's coming in the next base game update. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    Hide shoulders? I always use hide helm if it is available, but hide shoulders, am I missing something here it seems a bit pointless?
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

Scot said:

Hide shoulders? I always use hide helm if it is available, but hide shoulders, am I missing something here it seems a bit pointless?

Why not increase customization choices? Most MMOs have a hide function for multiple items.

My only issue with it is this game has bugs and issues that have plagued it for years and this is what they are spending resources on.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
    edited February 2023
    Viper482 said:

Scot said:

Why not increase customization choices? Most MMOs have a hide function for multiple items.

My only issue with it is this game has bugs and issues that have plagued it for years and this is what they are spending resources on.
    I know the problems you are talking about, to me they could do both considering the years that have past by. But maybe a "Chapter" that just addresses sush issues is the way forward. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Scot said:
    Yes, you are missing about 10 years of players who like the robe-wearing, magic-user look requesting this loudly and often.

It isn't a big deal to me but the prominent squared-off and spikey shoulder pieces of almost every gear set look wrong if you're trying for a softer robe look.
    SovrathScot
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

Iselin said:
    Scot said:
    Yes, you are missing about 10 years of players who like the robe-wearing, magic-user look requesting this loudly and often.

It isn't a big deal to me but the prominent squared-off and spikey shoulder pieces of almost every gear set look wrong if you're trying for a softer robe look.
    Oh, you are reminding me of WH "spiky bits" a lot of players used to have a laugh about that. If it facilitates a different sort of look I am for it.