Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shroud Graphics Bloop

OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
SO I was playing Shroud through Steam , and it looked horrid. Like bad. So few hours ago I was like, maybe it's the Steam clien.
Long story short, "for me" it was the steam client, didnt load in  normal maps / tessellation.

Now everything is loading and I got to say, it looks amazing.  Might not be able to get that from this quick image but it really is a great looking game. The trees through steam were comepletely flat textures, the rocks and everything flat.

So if you try the game, I would  use the client instead of Steam.

ScotKyleran

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Give us a mini review when you have played enough and have the time, as you say at least it looks good.
  • OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
    This is not a perfect running game. Holy cow it is so much fun. It's like  all those times you wished the 2.5D isometric was 3D.  It is so old school feeling but with hi rez graphics.
    I'm working on my thoughts for a mini review, but want to get my row house up first so I can add that into my thoughts.

So far, this is the best current new school old school game. The housing is ridiculous.