Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I made a short video regarding the Diablo Immortal fiasco

KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137
I was just as frustrated and disappointed as many of you were and when I saw RedPill Sharks comments on youtube and the ongoing battle to keep them on the top comments, I was inspired to make a short Lion King parody video as a way of expressing these feelings. So if you can use a quick laugh then feel free to take a look. I apologize if my editing skills are amateur, I had never heard of a keyframe before trying to make it.
AethaerynAlBQuirkyMaurgrim

Comments

• LowellsandersLowellsanders Member UncommonPosts: 134
    good try 
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    "I didn't mean to. . it was an accident"
    "no one ever means for these thins to happen"

Your video editing skills are better than mine so no complaints there.  Fits brilliantly in to the Lion King . . well done!

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Great work and such a nice video and I am still laughing this video makes my day its a pure work of creativity
    Welcome to the forums. 

Ps. @scot just to beat you to it mate! :grimace:

Scot
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,973
    Great work and such a nice video and I am still laughing this video makes my day its a pure work of creativity
    Welcome to the forums. 

Always good to see people being welcomed, and trust you to say hi to the girls first. :)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Scot said:
    Welcome to the forums. 

Always good to see people being welcomed, and trust you to say hi to the girls first. :)
    LOL, I'll take the other approach and flag the new person for necro thread posting....

...kidding

:D
    ScotAlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• The user and all related content has been deleted.