Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "We're Angry at SOE" thread

Comments

• got2killgot2kill Member Posts: 35

i have one question though.. why would soe change the game if so  many people were joining and they lost so many people with the nge? My guess they were to lazy to run a almost bug free good game so they had to run a game full of bugs that sux

• VexinVexin Member Posts: 297

Originally posted by got2kill

i have one question though.. why would soe change the game if so  many people were joining and they lost so many people with the nge?...

The whole friggin' world wants to know the answer to that one, pal. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    As ye SOE, so shall ye weep.

• Apache_Apache_ Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by Vexin

i have one question though.. why would soe change the game if so  many people were joining and they lost so many people with the nge?...

The whole friggin' world wants to know the answer to that one, pal. 

Answer:  The're Idiots?
  • got2killgot2kill Member Posts: 35
    only answer i can think of
  • mystitiggermystitigger Member Posts: 167

i have one question though.. why would soe change the game if so many people were joining and they lost so many people with the nge? My guess they were to lazy to run a almost bug free good game so they had to run a game full of bugs that sux

They think they'll make up for the lost numbers with SWG on the PS3?

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

We are at war!  SOE is a bad company and should get NO breathing room - EVER!  We must continue to strangle all SOE games until the company dies.

This is what is trying to be done by the posters here.  They are betrayed and angry and wronged and should attack SOE the only way they can - Here, Anywhere, and Everywhere else SOE is a topic.

SOE = Bad Company <---- this is what they want people to think when they see SOE.  They owe it to people who are unaware of this company to warn them - BEWARE, SOE IS BAD!  So it is your sacred duty to post everywhere to get the message out.

To you posters out there I say:

"we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Forums, we shall fight on the BBSs and Blogs, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the chatrooms, we shall defend our Opinions, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Vent and Teamspeak, and we shall never surrender!"

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"

• gijack24gijack24 Member Posts: 2
    Well, I guess I'll check back in another 6 months to see how the game is doing. I thought by now they would have faced facts and done something about it. I guess it's back to the Xbox for me. CYA in 6 months.
  • KabelKabel Member Posts: 31

An "official We're Angry at SOE" thread, neat.  Add my vote to the pile.  They trashed a game that I will never get to experience again, and they shattered it's community.

I understand that they're a company that needs to make a profit, but manola, they need to treat their customers much better.

oops

"MMORPG.COM has just experienced an error"

lol

• poizenviperpoizenviper Member Posts: 67
    lets see.... i was a be, doc, h-sword, tk, ranger..... ya i had alot of reasons to keep playing. add me to the hate pile.
  • mystitiggermystitigger Member Posts: 167

Originally posted by poizenviper
    lets see.... i was a be, doc, h-sword, tk, ranger..... ya i had alot of reasons to keep playing. add me to the hate pile.

Great to have you! ::::18::

• kasrakasra Member Posts: 33
    OMG i never thought i woud hate SOE when i started playing SWG i loved that game back in 2003.
    But now 2006 SWG has become game whit no chance to get repaired. and i must say:

- I HATE SOE/LA for droping this NGE crapp on us the game just sux ass

PRE CU FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kasrakasra Member Posts: 33
    Sorry doubble post..
  • dacia72dacia72 Member Posts: 80

/agree

/dump SOE

DAKSHA - the Weaponsmith
    proud member of KDS

SWG- DAKSHA, Quietus, Decebal, Deceneu -retired
    EVE - Daksha - retired
    WOW - Daksha - retired
    COV - Daksha - retired
    EQ2- Daksha - retired
    SOR- Daksha - retired
    Vanguard - Daksha - retired
    LOTRO - Daksha - retired
    AOC - Daksha - retired
    Warhammer - Daksha - retired
    Aion - Daksha -almost retired
    Waiting for SWTOR

• SinisterCBSinisterCB Member Posts: 302

SWG-anything related, blows

You see, we, the vets won. SOE hasn't gotten a dime from 90% of us. THat's alot of revenue loss for a product they have to maintain. Yes, there will always be those who try the game out, but soon learn the game is really dumbed down and move on to something else. The whole concept of SWG was to become a part of Star Wars. To live it. At first, the game was great in that you had to actually work at acheiving full potential in the game. Now, you click to chose a profession and level it. SWG was unique. Now it's just another run-of-the-mill MMORPG. There are those who did not want jedi in the game, well, it is Stars Wars and jedi are part of it. If you did not like jedi, there are alot of games out there for you. But then, you had to actually work for jedi and you had better not be out flaunting and showing off because there would be a bounty on your head. That made the game fun. You know, I could go on, but I have better things to do than to dwell on SWG. I actually play another game from another publisher but just checked in here to look for old friends. NO AMOUNT OF "VENTING" WILL GET SWG BACK TO WHERE IT WAS.

"I'm not a racist...I only hate stupid people..."-SinisterCB

• Mattbell69Mattbell69 Member UncommonPosts: 58
    I loved this game Pre CU. I was on it nearly every day. Now it's a pile of BAD SMELLY STUFF!

Pre CU FTW!!

• VexinVexin Member Posts: 297

Originally posted by Mattbell69
    I loved this game Pre CU. I was on it nearly every day. Now it's a pile of BAD SMELLY STUFF!

Pre CU FTW!!

I think you mean "a pile of BAD SMEDLEY STUFF!"  

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    As ye SOE, so shall ye weep.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

Originally posted by Vexin

Originally posted by Mattbell69

Pre CU FTW!!

I think you mean "a pile of BAD SMEDLEY STUFF!"  

/groan

Puns.. have we sunk ro puns???????? 

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

By the time you are reading this SOE...your empire shall crumble and will be a pile of dust...history will remember the day you shall fall !!!...just like many other tyrants ...that I wont mention.

DYE SOE!!!!!

• Vortex500Vortex500 Member Posts: 392

Yes Im angry at SoE but I dont hate them.I dont wish them death or something. I wish they could have created 2 or 3 classic servers for all of us who liked the game before the NGE to play on. May it be Cu or Pre Cu(I like that most), but only to show that they care about their customers.

The part of me being angry is about that I dont like the last revamp SWG went through. If I go to the store buying me a game, thinking its a turn based game with a skillbased system, well then that is what I should get. It would be ok if they totally revamped the game, but within the turn based and the skillbased system.The devs should not be allowed to totally change the gameplay to a Arcade fps. Its a to big change for the customer I think.

I could give a lot of examples(EQ2 becomes fps, planetside becomes a turnbased rpg and so on).

And to not give us the choice to play on servers with the original game play(that the customer bought) thats really wrong and feels weird.

Now the only mmorpg I look forward to is Roma Victor. It has a skillbased system and the skills decay if you dont use them. Sure the graphics sucks and there are no SW in it, but that says how far I can go just for a great working game(You lost a customer here SoE!).

Take care all.

The Second Day Vet

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419
    i really had high hopes for SWG when i played it.  i thought it was a step in the right direction and if the devs kept at it, the game would be the best in the market.  but instead they completely distroyed all hope.
    its like they were on the right path, just needed to clear some underbrush and vines and with the NGE its like they backtracked to the fork and took the path to where the bridge was out.

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• JestorRodoJestorRodo Member UncommonPosts: 2,642

He wisely remarkerd " NO AMOUNT OF "VENTING" WILL GET SWG BACK TO WHERE IT WAS."

Then i said " He right,  SOE doesn't care aBout their customers . IF they did we would not be here complaining about them.  Dang, My first post on this thread  but I consider its thread to be an anger management class and babysitting service of our humble host here at MMORPG.com.

Unaware of the Jestor?
    http://about.me/JestorRodo/

Friends enjoy his classic Vblog - https://www.facebook.com/GoodOldReliableNathan

• ShogieShogie Member Posts: 14
    Ok, I see this as nothing more than damage control by mmorpg.com staff. It's spilling over into Vanguard's forum. I see this thread as the vent they want you to take, hoping it will be the end of it elsewhere simply because they don't WANT to report on it. And quite frankly until it gets the attention it deserves it will continue to happen for awhile.. no amount of venting is going to make this just go away. SOE did it... they earned this scorn. They can either attempt to make it right by their customers(which I don't see happening anytime soon) or suck it up.
  • nemesisevilnemesisevil Member Posts: 4

SWG was such a great game before NCU/NGE. I miss the old days. But SOE have ruined it completely. They are ignoring the fact that millions of members have quit and are not doing anything but desperatly trying to improve SWG (not working). The graphics are currently great, lag is very bad, high standard of bugs, scenery feels repetetive and deserted (too big and lacking), proffesions have been down graded, there is no more CH or docter, no moe ATST, smaller community wherethere is no PVP action anymore (there could be but factions are unbalanced), great choice of weaponry and armour though, quests feel repetetive, they lack action and have little meaning to the war. SOE have mucked this up and so have lucas arts who have control over SWG!

A game that used to be good but ruined.

SOE or another company should start afresh and make a new SW universe.

This discussion has been closed.