Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Embers Adrift Adds Server Memory, and Preps for Final Content Patch of 2022 | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageEmbers Adrift Adds Server Memory, and Preps for Final Content Patch of 2022 | MMORPG.com

This week's Embers Adrift update is mostly fixes, along with doubling server memory to help stability. The team also previews next week's final patch of 2022.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Just the normal issues of a game that has just entered early access...oh hang on!
    Kyleran
  • nator531nator531 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    $40 USD for the game and then $10 USD a month to be bored out of your mind. Better play WoW or FFXIV if you have to pay.
  • budzibudzi Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Great game and great devs. But this game should still be an alpha with no sub and not released yet.
    Shadysaltzdragonlee66
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

nator531 said:

$40 USD for the game and then $10 USD a month to be bored out of your mind. Better play WoW or FFXIV if you have to pay.

I believe both FF14 and WoW have trials and there are also other means to play WoW completely for free.

I have nothing against Embers Adrift, but I can think of 10-15 F2P MMOs that offer more than this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    The most refunded MMO of 2022
    Except they don't offer refunds....
    Scot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814
    Kyleran said:
    The most refunded MMO of 2022
    Except they don't offer refunds....
    And they didn’t sell many copies in the first place!
    Kyleran
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Throwing hardware at a problem isn't really a solution to the problem; it's more of a stop-gap.

Kyleran

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.