Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHat MMO Do I play ?

OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
I feel lost , Betrayed. Angry. Hostile. What mmo do I take all that too. Should I even log into anything ? Racking my brain and it's like I'm being forced out of a genre I love. Staring into a black abyss  of hate right now and not sure what is happening. I( put so much moenyu into these games and they just throw people to the side for thir own selfishness.

Completely crushed. Thinking guild wars 2 but they stole my gw 1 account ! I got 2 p2w farms I can run in Archeage, Age of Conan is dead, BDO , really, BDO.

Think BDO combined with Archeage could save winter for me. I have 2 months left in ESO that is going to be wasted though. It feels stupid this is even a problem. Tell you all something, never drink and drive.

Comments

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    You should play single player games for a while it looks like you need a brake from mmos
    OG_Solareus
  • OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
    edited December 2022
    Just got Standing Stoned on ESO
    "Invalid user/password provided."

• mekheremekhere Member UncommonPosts: 250
    I feel lost , Betrayed. Angry. Hostile. What mmo do I take all that too. Should I even log into anything ? Racking my brain and it's like I'm being forced out of a genre I love. Staring into a black abyss  of hate right now and not sure what is happening. I( put so much moenyu into these games and they just throw people to the side for thir own selfishness.

Completely crushed. Thinking guild wars 2 but they stole my gw 1 account ! I got 2 p2w farms I can run in Archeage, Age of Conan is dead, BDO , really, BDO.

Think BDO combined with Archeage could save winter for me. I have 2 months left in ESO that is going to be wasted though. It feels stupid this is even a problem. Tell you all something, never drink and drive.
    Go pro gamer and play kali linux. That is the professionals pvp game right there. I think this could be good for you and bring back that happiness that faded away. 
    eoloe
    This user is a registered flex offender. 
    Someone who is registered as being a flex offender is a person who feels the need to flex about everything they say.
    Always be the guy that paints the house in the dark.  
    Lucidity can be forged with enough liquidity and pharmed for decades with enough compound interest that a reachable profit would never end. 

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982

have you and @delete Ever had a 1-1 discussion? :)

cameltosisKyleranOG_SolareusKidRiskeoloeMendel

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    What a lot of fuss and angst over pixels.
    OG_SolareusKidRiskTheocritus
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

The only one that can force you out of anything is yourself.

For profit companies expect to be paid for the entertainment they provide. If that reasonable desire bothers you play something where it is absent.

There are many private servers available that provide just that.
    OG_SolareusKidRisk
    edited December 2022
    I might give up the computer entirely.
    Post edited by OG_Solareus on
  • OshricOshric Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Use that Anger to destroy the Alliance! 

Newly formed Guild House Harkonnen is looking for Officers to round out our strategy for end-game content. Looking for intelligent, well-rounded players with strategy, teamwork, and winning in mind. PM me if you have what it takes! Tichondrius Server

House Harkonnen aims to build a medium Guild of tight nit members who want to progress smartly in the World of Warcraft. Get Strong and do things with your fellow members! Most of all, Have Fun!  
    so I learned all of my emo-ness is not from the game, but dosage levels on brain pills. waiting  atm for new prescript :|
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    I might give up the computer entirely.

Thanks, I need a spare machine to do some testing.
    OG_Solareus
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    Oshric said:
    House Harkonnen aims to build a medium Guild of tight nit members...
    You're forming a Guild of drunk nits?