Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I cna't remember the name of this game...

oli2907oli2907 Member UncommonPosts: 3
Hey guys, in the late 90's or early 2000's I played I think an asian 2.5d mmo. It's quite similar to MIR, and was an asian mmo as I recall. It has a taoist and archer class, and the ability to jump onto roofs etc. I can't remember alot of the details but I really want to play it again for memories sake. I'd be grateful if anyone could help me relieve this itch. (I've been searching for a few hours and I've started to feel a bit defeated!)
AlBQuirky

Answers

• oli2907oli2907 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Nevermind, I found it. I think. It was Conquers online
    AlBQuirky
  • AlmaguerAlmaguer Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Thank you so much to shering amazing post.

Post edited by Almaguer on
  • mchvadamsmchvadams Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2021

I used to play big fish games mystery games. When I used to go to school. I was fond of many Big fish games like, Raven hearts, Madam Fate, Dire Grove, Haunted Hotel and their different parts. Those games were haunted and  mysterious. What a genre combo. I would love to play those games again. Nowadays I’m busy with my new apparel startup, There is a winter jackets sale on christmas apparel going on. When it would be of season. “I would definitely buy new Big Fish games and will all of them.

• WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Stupid bots, lol