Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArenaNet Brings New Character Based On A Real Child To Celebrate Extra Life 2022 To Guild Wars 2 | M

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2022 in Videos Discussion

imageArenaNet Brings New Character Based On A Real Child To Celebrate Extra Life 2022 To Guild Wars 2 | MMORPG.com

ArenaNet is adding a new character to Guild Wars 2, though the inspiration behind this new character is certainly unique. Celebrating a partnership with the Children's Miracle Network of Hospitals, the new character is based off one of the CMN Champion children and will be voiced by games veteran Jennifer Hale.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Real awesome of them to do something like this.
    foppoteekoldmiserScotUwakionnaUngoodPetitSoldatAndrewGoat
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    edited October 2022

Dattelis said:

You see so much that just seems virtue signaling, from loves on Twitter to a gaming studio tweeting its support for some cause or another. This shows that time, money and care has been spent to show their support, which says a lot about ArenaNet, well done.
    Dattelis
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    Thats actually really cool. Amazing story of April and cool on arenanet to do something like this.
    Dattelis
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    Good to see Children's Miracle Network still at it. The world needs more good people, Kudos to Anet for doing this.
    Dattelis
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    Scot said:

Dattelis said:

You see so much that just seems virtue signaling, from loves on Twitter to a gaming studio tweeting its support for some cause or another. This shows that time, money and care has been spent to show their support, which says a lot about ArenaNet, well done.

Very true. Even when Blizzard has pets and stuff for charity, it does put a smile on my face. Definitely more stuff like this needs to be done.
    Ungoodstarstorm777Scot
  • BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
    edited October 2022
    This is really great for ArenaNet do to this.
    Dattelis