Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Update Follows Up On Feedback That Changes How the Dev Team Rebalances Items | MMORPG.co

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageNeverwinter Update Follows Up On Feedback That Changes How the Dev Team Rebalances Items | MMORPG.com

The Neverwinter team's latest update fixes some bugs, and makes some important balance changes. These changes follow an earlier community update and a vow to change the item balance process.

Read the full story here

Comments

• budzibudzi Member UncommonPosts: 68
    p-a-y-t-o-w-i-n
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited September 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    If I can reliably delete every thing they fill my inventory without worrying that it might be useful I would play this.

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    kitarad said:
    If I can reliably delete every thing they fill my inventory without worrying that it might be useful I would play this.
    You have to physically run over the items to loot them so I'm not sure what auto fill stuff in your inventory you're talking about.

If you don't want loot from killed NPC's don't loot them.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter