Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game where i earn real money?

antohhaantohha Member Posts: 5

{mod edit} are there other games to earn real-life money? )  {mod edit}

Comments

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I think some people make real money in Second Life, and then there is another one where ingame money is actually real life money but I don't remeber the name of it.  It has a sci fi theme.

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468

^^^ Project Entropia/Entropia Universe.

Its an interesting game, nowhere near as diverse as second life seeing as everything is already pre determined. However its currency can be transferred to real money, it even has its own debit card which you can use at banks. The currency it uses is PED's (Project Entropia Dollars) and 100 PEDS can be transferred to $1, that doesn't translate to £1 or 1 Euro either, its $1 so its up to your exchange rate after that.

Here are some examples of what people have earned in Entropia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1330552/Jon-Jacobs-sells-virtual-nightclub-Club-Neverdie-online-Entropia-game-400k.html

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-6124572-7.html

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

dont be fooled with Project Entropia

sure they create real money, but you will have to invest a lot of money in it too, it's not like pure money from playing the game

more like gambling there

So What Now?

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

Anygame you can make any form of rl money in is by defaulth a piramide scam, meaning a small select few will "earn" money that the others who were fooled to invest.

its like playing against the bank and less sure make money then buying lotery tickets, {mod edit}and then theres project entropia were the piramide rule counts. secont live is a lesser piramide but only works whit good marketing skills and secont life is kinda a done deal, hype is over a while now.

Diablo 3 willl feature item sales (legal) for real life cash so that game is defintly the best canidate to make some money since its a new market, all you need to do is learn the game real fast and find someting you can farm/sell that players do not want to do themself and toss in a prayer that the game and its sell mechanics will be populair and acepted.

Gdemami
  • BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

Come to the UK and play as a banker.

Youll get a multi-million salary and when you get found out youll get a golden pension.

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 543
    Any mmo. In fact, almost every popular single-player game.
    Play, become an expert, write blog/patreon stuff, earn hard cash.

All other schemes, I presume, are pure scam.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    This aged well lol.

• AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,172
    I play a game where I earn real money. It's called my job. I log in around 9am, have various dailies to complete called tasks, sometimes we form parties and do these co-op activities called meetings. They have this log in reward they call a pay check that you get if you log in and run your dailies consistently every two weeks or so. Keep it up and you get this thing called a raise, and if you're really good at the game you sometimes get this thing called a promotion which is pretty epic.  I highly recommend it. Everyone should play this game.
  • JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    You can do it in most games, although illegal. There are people who play Tibia for a living. Same with World of Warcraft.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,165
    This thread is a bot magnet it seems.
    Mendel
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 641
    Mega Millions
  • MehaHenryMehaHenry Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    edited February 22
    I've heard tales of folks striking gold in Second Life and similar platforms. Once, while delving into the possibilities of making money online, I stumbled upon joywallet.com. It's like finding a treasure map for your financial journey. Maybe exploring these virtual economies could lead to some real-life gains. 
    Post edited by MehaHenry on