Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship Showdown and A New Free Fly Event Are Back in Star Citizen | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

image Ship Showdown and A New Free Fly Event Are Back in Star Citizen | MMORPG.com

It's Ship Showdown and its free fly event time again in Star Citizen. You'll be able to test fly the top eight ships selected by the community  over the next week,

Read the full story here

Comments

• AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,164
    Oh wow they finally got the redeemer in the game beyond a set piece for your hangar. Didn't think I'd live long enough to see the day. Granted I'm not that old that I'm about to keel over or something, but still.
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586
    Slowly but surely CIG do add more features and contents. They are finishing their last two key core tech during the next couple quarters: GEN12 + Server meshing, allowing to add new system (Pyro will be the first) together with new gameplay like salvage, repair, large transport ship and so on.
    Such free event, several per year absolutely for free, are the best way to highlight progress. Everyone can make its own opinion without relying on pro or con dedicated individual.

All for 45 down to 35$ for a starter package. Nothing more is required overtime as all ships and assets are available with in game credits. They increased the current players cap recently from 50 to 100, of course more increase are expected with codes optimization.
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    'Slowly but erratically...'

I could go back and find many Blobblab predictions about 'when things will happen with SC.'  I take your and their timed predictions with a lot of salt.

You are absolutely right that the freeflys are great ideas.  Kudos to them for letting it all hang out.  

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• xdave78xdave78 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    The most beautiful and fun to play SCAM in the world - need to get my hands on the MSR and 600i asap <3
  • jondo99jondo99 Newbie CommonPosts: 7

Angrakhan said:

Oh wow they finally got the redeemer in the game beyond a set piece for your hangar. Didn't think I'd live long enough to see the day. Granted I'm not that old that I'm about to keel over or something, but still.

pretty sure the Redeemer has been in the game for like a year now