Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo Immortal Adds New Battle Pass Season, Double Helliquary Boss, and Loads September With Events

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageDiablo Immortal Adds New Battle Pass Season, Double Helliquary Boss, and Loads September With Events | MMORPG.com

Diablo Immortal's latest update opens up a new Battle Pass, adds a new Helliquary boss, and loads up September with several events, including special buffs and hints at the coming major update.

Read the full story here

Comments

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    I was a F2P player. Nearly hit paragon 100 (or maybe I did I can't recall). I quit because they refused to do anything about bots.

They make a disgusting amount of money. How hard would it be to have a single person scope the server here and there to clear out bots? Not hard at all. This game will forever be dead to me as a result.
    JeroKane
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    I couldn't say. The game has no barrier to entry, runs 24/7 and is likely an attractive target for botters. There is probably a steady influx of them and that single person will have to sleep some time. It may well be more difficult than one expects.