Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExileCon Announced For July 2023 In New Zealand, Path Of Exile 2 Playable | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageExileCon Announced For July 2023 In New Zealand, Path Of Exile 2 Playable | MMORPG.com

Path of Exile's ExileCon is returning, with the upcoming convention announced to be taking place in July of 2023. The convention, which will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, will have playable demos of both Path of Exile 2 and Path of Exile Mobile.

Read the full story here

Comments

• emperorhades1emperorhades1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    The first game was good. The moderators ruined the experience for me. I am not sure where the story is going from here, but the first story was blah compared to the competitors. The systems were nice for seasons, but the game got bloated when they tried to keep elements of every system.
    angerbeaveriErrie
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    The first game started out fantastic and I was a huge believer. But POE sucks now. They nerf shit so much and not a little bit like 50% damage nerfs. It’s ridiculous…they cant balance for shit.
    Hyperpsycrow
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • KorthagKorthag Member UncommonPosts: 44
    No auction house no play.
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    I played when it first came out and I had a LOT of desync kills which was taking off tons of experience at the time. I quit because of that. Have gone back time to time and like the original commenter, I hate that they keep adding elements of the Seasons in the base game.
  • emperorhades1emperorhades1 Member UncommonPosts: 310

Deathkon1 said:

Path of trades is on my list of games to not play god I remember playing it when it first came out basically, beat the main story questline oh get to do it in a harder mode, I've heard they got rid of that but after watching this video imma never go back lmao.

Damn, that guy hit in on the head.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light