Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark August and September Roadmap Shakes Things Up a Bit, With Three Focused Updates Planned | M

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageLost Ark August and September Roadmap Shakes Things Up a Bit, With Three Focused Updates Planned | MMORPG.com

The August-September roadmap for Lost Ark shakes things up a bit by focusing on a small content update and events in August, and two updates in September.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    edited July 2022
    So basically I still don't have to come back to Lost Ark till late September. When the class I really wanted to play is finally released. Was so happy when LA got signed to AGS. Finally LA in the west. Only for them to continuously botch everything with the game. No other version has had the level of problems we have had with LA, thanks to AGS being wholly incompetent.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    edited July 2022

Roin said:

So basically I still don't have to come back to Lost Ark till late September. When the class I really wanted to play is finally released. Was so happy when LA got signed to AGS. Finally LA in the west. Only for them to continuously botch everything with the game. No other version has had the level of problems we have had with LA, thanks to AGS being wholly incompetent.

Them disabling powerpasses for however long doesn't help things either. I think at least other versions let you buy however many powerpasses you want or something like that and honing was made easier in other versions as well. Just hearsay from me so someone can confirm or deny if they have first hand experience in the other versions of the game.

I might be in the same boat as you with summoner since I at least prefer my sorc to arcanist for the time being, but sorc doesn't keep me playing for long. I imagine if I dont end up liking summoner whenever it releases, then I might have to put this one down for good. Especially since I dont really care for the honing system or the 'need' to funnel stuff from alts to advance.
    Post edited by Dattelis on
    Kyleran
  • theGnadetheGnade Member UncommonPosts: 147
    They gender locked classes and they said the add opposite gender class, but all they are adding is females with new classes :P
    Kataal
  • AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    I will return when they will add free character slots, no way in hell i am paying 10$ for a character slot... you add new class you add free character slots, i am not supporting greed.
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I will return when they will add free character slots, no way in hell i am paying 10$ for a character slot... you add new class you add free character slots, i am not supporting greed.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon