Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Red Village - Updates - Last Man Standing - 64 Champion 1v1 Tournament

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
edited July 2022 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
Post edited by bcbully on
WalkinGlenn

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Starting now.
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    Gamers or rappers?

edited May 2022
    eoloe said:
    Gamers or rappers?

What the f^ck is that supposed to mean?

eoloeWaan
    Good question.

Just sharing a first impression. The overall aesthetic reminds me rap music trends.
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    bcbully said:
    eoloe said:
    Gamers or rappers?

It means that you managed to get someone else to watch.
    bcbully
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,986
    Quizzical said:
    bcbully said:
    eoloe said:
    Gamers or rappers?

It means that you managed to get someone else to watch.
    Good point.  I just looked and it has 22 views

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

So Bcbully, Slap, and myself we represent almost 14% of the viewers.

I feel important now B)
    [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    eoloe said:
    So Bcbully, Slap, and myself we represent almost 14% of the viewers.

I feel important now B)
    I'm getting Honky tonk vibes.

Non the less you viewed the replay. You are looking at replay views. 
    edited May 2022
    WalkinGlenn
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited May 2022
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

now mmorpg.com dox'd  :D
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited May 2022
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

What? Block Chain Bully was already taken?

I did click on the link but it took me to some strange realm where geeky looking thugs spoke about incomprehensible topics in unfathomable tongues, with cheesy bad art images everywhere, so I quickly fled back into the safety of reality.

All I keep thinking is we'd better

bcbullySlapshot1188WhiteLantern

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited May 2022
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

I did click on the link but it took me to some strange realm where geeky looking thugs spoke about incomprehensible topics in unfathomable tongues, with cheesy bad art images everywhere, so I quickly fled back into the safety of reality.

This is golden. I wanted lol and awesome. mmorpg.com discord wen?

A community having this level of access to the devlopers is something really special. 

It's a different feel. They're in discord just like everyone else every night. We laugh, we argue, we agree, we disagree and as a whole we move the game forward.

Post edited by bcbully on
    Kyleran
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

A community having this level of access to the devlopers is something really special. 

It's a different feel. They're in discord just like everyone else every night. We laugh, we argue, we agree, we disagree and as a whole we move the game forward.

Sounds just like the typical Crowdfunded description.  Folks used to sit in Discord for CoE and chat away with Walsh, or the other devs.  Heck he even had his secret pay forum and Discord channel  for the devoted and the super secret ones beyond that for the ultra dedicated!

Champie

bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

Sounds just like the typical Crowdfunded description.  Folks used to sit in Discord for CoE and chat away with Walsh, or the other devs.  Heck he even had his secret pay forum and Discord channel  for the devoted and the super secret ones beyond that for the ultra dedicated!

Sucks that CoE was a rug.
    bcbully said:
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

It does but that was just an example.  Its typical in Crowdfunding for the Developers to sit in Discord and chat with fans.  Also to join fan hosted podcasts and streams.

Heck.. Mortal Online does this and has done it for over a decade. 

Just stay safe.  Play with house money if you can.  I truly hope you hit the homerun, just make sure you aren't a bag holder.

edited May 2022
    bcbully said:
    bcbully said:
    Kyleran said:
    bcbully said:
    Are you BlockchainBuggy?

I am.

It does but that was just an example.  Its typical in Crowdfunding for the Developers to sit in Discord and chat with fans.  Also to join fan hosted podcasts and streams.

Heck.. Mortal Online does this and has done it for over a decade. 

Just stay safe.  Play with house money if you can.  I truly hope you hit the homerun, just make sure you aren't a bag holder.

Gamers and investors. This is Web3.

It's really hard to say those two things about any "crowd funded" game over the last 12 years. 

Thanks. Let's hope I lead the league in homeruns. 
    edited July 2022
    Over the past month, To-The-Death mode 1v1 was mplemented. This system allows Battle Masters to challenge other Battle Masters to a 1v1 dual, where they select the number of rounds, location, time of day ect.

From this system comes the first TRV major community driven event, Last Man Standing

Bracket Reveal tonight at 8pm est. With the first matches starting Weds. 7/27. There will be live coverage for the entire week. 

side note - gratz to the pantheon team receiving funding. About 3 times less than The Red Village ;) , but gratz non the less.