I am writing this because I was a former Game Master of Thang Online(TO). During my employment as a Game Master for Thang Online, which was for about 4 months; I saw more corruption in the game than a private World of Warcraft server. After giving many suggestions on how to improve the game and how to cut out the staff corruption, I was forced to resign because they did not want to hear what I had to say. Below is 7 reasons I can think of off the top of my head as too why you should avoid this game all together.
8 Reasons you shouldn't Play Thang Global/Thang Online/ThangMMO/TO whichever you like to call it.
1. Developers and Game Masters are corrupt. They do whatever they want to whoever they want.
2. You get muted for saying "Dam it" in general chat.
3. You get banned for saying "E-PEEN" in general chat. For those who do not know what that means, it is internet slang for ego, pride, or attitude in the virtual world.
4. Guardian positions are rewarded to those who win the "I'm the most Popular" contest (Guardians have the power to mute players in-game for disrupting game chat.)
5. One of the Developers sells you any item(s) you want, if you send money to his PayPal.
6. They let known Hackers/Cheaters/Dupers become Developers.
7. They mute and ban you for voicing concern about game issues or voicing your opinion.
8. They use a "loop-hole" in there Rules of Conduct/Terms of Service for when the Game Masters make up rules right on the spot so they can unrightfully punish you for doing nothing wrong.
"Jaca Entertainment may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within Jaca Entertainment's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community."
Thanks for reading, please feel free to repost this on any MMO site you can think of. People do not deserve to lose money or waste time playing this game.