Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few Questions!

-Akkarin--Akkarin- Member Posts: 33

Does anyone know if this game will be PvE or PvP?

Will there be any guilds on this game?

Is it for certain this will be a FPS?

Comments

• BreaghaBreagha Member Posts: 131
    Will be FPS for people wishing FPS I believe?

There're factions in game, and already people are starting up guilds on the FallenEarth.se forums - It's the board at the bottom :)

Will be both PvE and PvP... Should go read their official site... a lot of good information there. Also on - again *points up* - FallenEarth.se. Or even here. Most of your questions can be answered right here on MMORPG ;)

"So I contend that the player stories will always be more powerful than the scripted stories that we try to tell the players."

- Will Wright

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by -Akkarin-
    Does anyone know if this game will be PvE or PvP?

It is both PvE and PvP - see the Fallen Earth FAQ @ FallenEarth.Com for more details

Will there be any guilds on this game?

Yes, there will be player run "clans". If you wish to join a clan, there are a number of clans already available ;FallenEath.Se

Is it for certain this will be a FPS?

Depends on your definition of FPS.

It is most definitily in the style of an FPS given that it is twitch skill action using a target reticle. Although we cannot confirm this for melee combat elements, the combat system will not be using traditional random dice rolls or auto-targeting; from what we can tell - the physics in the game are going to be realistic. However. it also incorporates many RPG elements such as special abilities, skills/techs and attributes. It also has an third person modes and sniper scopes etc.

(Note: The game is "classless" and there are no "levels" meaning that there are no structured or pre-prescribed paths to follow to develop your skills. The game uses an AP system to limit the number of skills u can have and u develop your skills as u follow the game.)

Edit: @Bree: Beat me by 20 seconds

• BreaghaBreagha Member Posts: 131
    Well... your answer was more indepth than mine *smiles wryly*

I don't really know a lot about the combat system... heh...

"So I contend that the player stories will always be more powerful than the scripted stories that we try to tell the players."

- Will Wright

• -Akkarin--Akkarin- Member Posts: 33
    Hehe thanks guys! I can understand the "clans" rather than guilds in this game as guild is more fantasy. Its cool how its got some pvp in the game - Clan vs Clan would be very cool.
  • Arwen80Arwen80 Member Posts: 15
    Hi, i am kinda new to forums.
    I have played PE for some time now, and was wondering i FE would have the same money transfer system. Meaning you both withdraw and deposit money into the game??
    Thank you,

Arwen Zildjian

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175
    EDIT: answered in other thread

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information