Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed The Masses

This Game Looks Pretty Cool From The Screenies But Man Come On And Let The People Eat!!!

I have never seen characters that skinny in my life : ) Heres a Hamburger And Some Fries. Heck Try A Protien Shake.

Comments

• WarcriminalWarcriminal Member Posts: 244

actually

Its one one of the few MMOS were you can make an obese or fat character. So..knock yourself out! :) 

• OculitusOculitus Member Posts: 203

Also, you can make large hulkish muscular characters.   But, it's true, for whatever reason most of the screen shots show very thin male and female characters.  If you look hard enough though, you can find a few of the muscular and fat characters as well.

• SilvanemrysSilvanemrys Member Posts: 29
    Soudns good... if it's like CoH/CoV and 2nd life, then there should be some nice options there to play with and keep the girls happy.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by Silvanemrys
    Soudns good... if it's like CoH/CoV and 2nd life, then there should be some nice options there to play with and keep the girls happy.

Hee I'm one of the girls who will be very happy to play an interesting non hoe looking character.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• kattdoodkattdood Member Posts: 8

why?? we can never have enough hot-looking chicks running around and shaking their behinds

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by kattdood

why?? we can never have enough hot-looking chicks running around and shaking their behinds

It's not because I don't want to look like a wanton hooker that I'll choose the saggy boobed 50 year old hag either.... Allthough that might be cool too..

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• Mikey0002Mikey0002 Member Posts: 97
    You can customise your character to look anyway you want. The clothes at the moment are great, and the women look absolutely beautiful, and I mean beautiful not slutty. The clothes they wair are hot, but not extremely revealing, they just are hot especially if you mix in the right colours. The character customisation...is fun!

So yeah, this game really will appeal to the ladies, cause it just adds that flavour of fashion and style.

Have to put something up!