Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suspicious connection blocked

TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
I've been getting a suspicious connection blocked message for days now on this site for rad ware bot manager and an expired certificate. Might need to update that whoever manages the site lol.
SWG Bloodfin vet
Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Comments

• StevenWeberStevenWeber MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 109
    Tiller said:
    I've been getting a suspicious connection blocked message for days now on this site for rad ware bot manager and an expired certificate. Might need to update that whoever manages the site lol.
    This has been reported to our backend team fellow MMORPG friend. They are aware that the certificate expired last week and are in the process of fixing it. Just one of the many exciting realities when you transition site owners! 

Thanks for the report, and we hope to have this updated as soon as the team is able.
    KyleranScotTiller
  • StevenWeberStevenWeber MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 109
    Just to follow up, the backend team believes the issue to be resolved. Let me know if you encounter anymore problems. 

Happy posting! 
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Just to follow up, the backend team believes the issue to be resolved. Let me know if you encounter anymore problems. 

Happy posting! 

Seems to be fixed now. Thanks.
    StevenWeber
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter